Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well.....hello everyone!

2 REPLIES 2
lucy-themadcatlady

Re: Well.....hello everyone!

Hello Charys,

so nice to hear from you. I have read many of your posts - all so useful. Nice to e-meet you! It has made a great difference to me, it gave me lots of points for discussion/checking with my BCN, oncologist, radiologists. Definitely a good and safe space, will keep following the various treads of discussion in this forum....have a nice rest of the week end (few hours left only).

Take care

xx

L.

Charys
Community Champion

Re: Well.....hello everyone!

Hey Lucy,

The lady mad about cats and not the MAD cat lady 😁 Great to hear that everything you have been reading here (even though you've just been reading and not replying yourself) has made a small difference to you. It makes it all worthwhile to hear that all our scribblings (typings) do have an impact. Its a good 'safe' space here isn't it 🙂 Look forward to seeing you around 🙂

lucy-themadcatlady

Well.....hello everyone!

...from Lucy, the mad cat lady (just mad about cats - not mad in general !)

How, dare I say, exciting is being here, I have been reading this forum since end of April, time of my diagnosis. During a routine mammogram, I was asked to come back for further CT scan & biopsy, found to have a 10mm IDC right breast, negative lymph nodes, ER+, surgery done (removed total of 17mm, clear margins) on 10 May, 5 x radio sessions at RMH finished 2 weeks ago and now started Letrozole. 

I wanted to introduce myself to all you lovely people who have kept me company during this travel through my health concerns. I have read so many posts here, SO useful, insightful, supportive to each other. You are a truly amazing bunch!! 

And wow, what a journey it has been and, I am sure you will agree, the real journey has just begun, it's just the 100 mt sprint has finished and now the real marathon starts.

Bye for now...

Yours

L.