3rd anniversary of primary diagnosis

3 years ago today I found out I had breast cancer(triple negative). I never in a million years thought I’d be diagnosed with cancer as in my mind it was other people who became seriously ill not me. That day seems only like it happened yesterday. 3 years on & I now have secondary breast cancer. On the whole I have dealt with both diagnosis pretty well. I have made the conscious decision to take all of this in my stride & whilst I have no control over the cancer I do have control over my attitude towards it. I refuse to curl up in a ball & be depressed all of the time. Admittedly I do have my fearful & tearful moments, but I always bounce back from them. I have made a lot of good friends as a result of both diagnosis & realised who weren’t such good friends. A cancer diagnosis is life changing, but I am determined it’s not going to hold me back from living my life & I am going to get out & enjoy it whilst living with cancer. Much love to you all xxxx

What a lovely and inspiring post. Thank you. Enjoy all the joy which comes your way! And Happy New Year. X