Bone mets

Hi girls. Feel so rubbish past few days. Brave fave is beginning to crack. Friends who mean well saying i should tell my kids 22 and 18 about my bone mets. Havent told them as back to uni in one month. I was hopng i could manage to keep it from them to let them pass there exms et c without stress. I know if it goes to my lumgs etc i will have to say. Help. Anyone in this situation or been in it xxxxx

Hi Weemee

I think you will find lots of support in a different area of the Forum.  There is a very active thread for everyone living with bone mets which could offer you the support and reasurance you are looking for.  please do take a look here. It is a very welcoming thread, please do take a look and feel free to join in.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Hi Weemee,

I have just been diagnosed with breast cancer and bone mets, I’m now in the same situations you were with this time last year, how did you get on, I also, have children that I don’t wish to tell them about the mets. Did you tell them in the end? I hope you are coping with your treatment and making the most of the situation you are in. Xx