cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First anniversary

15 REPLIES 15

Re: First anniversary

Hi Delly

I don’t know. Last time (August) we saw the onc, she said she’d need to see me “regularly’” as I was “so heavily node-positive.” When I said we were looking forward to some breathing space and a break from cancer-world, she said it would normally be every three months but she’d leave it till December. I’m assuming it’s just how am I getting on with anastrozole, when’s the next zometa infusion, how are the side effects, rather than passing it back to the GP. I hope it’s not scans. I’ve had enough for now.

It’s hard to get into my husband’s head lol. He’s relieved but... I had a few hairy moments during treatment but took them in my stride. He can’t get past them so I’m treading carefully and gently reminding him we can move on now. 

Congrats and WhoooHooo to you also, Judi/Ollisj6. Read it on another of your posts, you being now 5 yrs clear  x x x

Fantastic news sending a hug to you love Judi x

Hi again Jaybro

What's involved in your "quarterly" oncology check then? I'm presuming you had to have chemo, which I didn't, so I don't know these things, hence my interest to ask. 

I'm not understanding your husbands attitude? Why isn't as he pleased as you are?!!

xxxx

Jaybro - I'm so pleased to read your good news, thanks for sharing. Do indeed enjoy the feeling and don't let your husband get into your headspace. xx

Keep on rockin girl. Xxxxxxx 

Thanks everyone for your congrats. I feel all warm and fuzzy. My husband continues to see all doom and gloom but he’s not getting into my headspace - no way. I’m enjoying this brief bit of freedom before it’s back to oncology for a quarterly check. Xx

Highlighted

Wooohoooo o!

Guessing all the waiting again etc brought back some icky memories - now you have the good to overlay everything!

Onwards and upwards, time to look forward to winter delights!

Xx

That's fantastic news, Jaybro. I'm so bloomin pleased for you. WhoooHooo!!! 

Lots of love to everyone xxxx

Hey that's good news Jaybro!

Seabreeze X

So pleased for you Jaybro. A weight off your shoulders.

Xx

Community Champion

That is just the best news. Hope you are having a great celebration. 🎉🍾💐🥳

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Jaybro 😁👍😁❤️Wonderful news 😘💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Great news!  Enjoy a well deserved celebration and hopefully a bit of pampering. We need to mark these milestones.

Sending a hug.

Small Pickles x

CONGRATULATIONS. So pleased for you. Fantastic you can relax somewhat now and look forward to a smashing Christmas ( given you missed out on the last one! )

I'll likely PM later.

Wonks. X

First anniversary

I got my all-clear letter today after what felt like an interminable wait. Just wanted to share Smiley Happy x