Help to get M&S Post Surgery Breast Forms sold individually

I’m looking for suppprt in asking M&S to sell their Post Surgery Breast Forms in single packs. At the moment they are sold in pairs and each time i buy a pack_ _i am throwing the left one away, which is not good for our purse or the enviroment.The product itself is great just the way they sell it thats a problem. If other ladies are having the same problem, can i ask if you can  send a message via email/facebook/twitter to @marksandspencers and see if we can make a difference. If these breast forms were sold individually we could buy as many of the correct sides that we needed and not be forced to pay for a pair. Ladies who have had a double masectomy could buy a pair of the individual packs. Happy days. Cannot seem to get M&S to understand this concept, they seem to be more concerned with profit over function. This goes against their PlanA Policy to reduce waste. I’m sure if we can grab the attention of Archie Norman, the new Chairman@ M&S, he would be all over this, just need to get more people involved so they take notice. 

Thanks for your help. Hope you are all keeping well and taking care of yourselves x