Quick survey on sex, intimacy and body image after breast cancer

What impact did primary breast cancer have on your sex-life, relationships, intimacy and body image? Whether you’re single, dating or in a long-term relationship - we’d love to hear from you.

Our media team are keen to raise awareness of the issues people often face during treatment for breast cancer and beyond.

If you would like to share your experiences with us, please complete our short survey at the link below. The survey closes on 29 April.

surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XWSFLCC

And if you’re interested in publicly talking about how this affected you in the media, email press@breastcancercare.org.uk to find out more.

Thank you!

Georgia

Press Officer

Hi Georgia - when you get to question 14 it says tick all that apply.  However, I have not experienced any of the listed issues following treatment so can’t tick any of them.  BUT - if you don’t tick at least one the survey won’t let you move on to the next page. Therefore only people who have experienced one of the listed negative effects can complete the survey!  Even filling in the “Other” section makes no difference.  Surely you need a “none of the above” box?  

Thank you very much for the feedback and apologises for the issues with the survey.

I’ve now added a ‘None of the above’ option to that question so I hope the problem is now resolved. 

Best wishes,

Georgia