69237members
363531posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Re: stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Excuse me for butting in but wanted to reply to Ali's post ....as I have just had a similar thing. I switched to anastrazole in February 2016 after 2 years 10 months on tamoxifen and after several blood tests indicated i was post menopause. I was 51 but had not had chemotherapy. After about 10 weeks I had a light bleed for about 5 days. Discussed with GP who agreed we could wait and see. Nothing for 7 and a half months and then exactly same thing happened christmas week. I went back to gp and she referred me to gynaecology team . Was luck to get seen next day . SCan didn't show anything except a cyst test . A biopsy of lining of womb and blood test have been taken as routine. Presuming they do not show anything then they will rescan in 3 months to check what cyst is doing but she couldn't really explain what is going on.although the tablet info sheet mentions it nobody seems to say oh yes that could be it. I would go and get it checked out but hope fact that my tests so far haven't revealed any Mr nasty may slightly reassure. Good luck. It's horrible when anything like this comes along.good morning to everyone else - I enjoy reading your posts 🙂

Hope all goes well Ali, was just speaking to someone who has just had exactly the same happen, told her to see doc, so great you are seeing BCN.

FF, how scary, glad you reached home safe and sound, DL's old books are the best, full of twists.

JCJ, good news indeedSmiley Happy!

We had fog all day yesterday, which is unusual, made it seem sooooooooo dreary, yuck!

Mammo on Tues, lido Wed, GS Tues and Thurs and meeting on Fri, will be glad when this week is over.

Today my head did that trick, have been up early all this week and didn't have to today, decided to waken at 6, WHY??? Aaah the games..............xx

Perched on the 'You've gotta be joking' bench - after five years of chemo induced menopause, including the last 18 months on Anastrozole after a blood test said I was post menopausal, this week I've had a period (or a bleed, whatever I should call it). Thankfully I've got a checkup in BCU next week so I'll ask them about it. The bumpf in the pill packet says its a side effect, although usually in the first few weeks of starting Anastrozole. Although of course the evil little bu**er lurking in the back of my mind says 'what if......'

Jcj you need a shewee, very useful little thing for car journeys and walks in wild places!

I was on the What If? Bench for most of the morning - for once, nothing to do with cancer!

Letter arrived from DVLA for OH. He's recently had to send off the forms to renew his temporary driving licence (PD patients have to be re-assessed every 3 years) He refused to open it! "Didn't want to spoil the weekend" !! WHAT?!! And seeing that letter there, wondering what's inside, imagining life with him unable to drive anywhere, isn't going to spoil it in any way??!

He is trying to change his car, because the old one is giving up in so many ways. When I reminded him about a good garage I had a car from, years ago, he suggested we went and had a look tomorrow. It was my remark that there's little point in changing the car until we know if he will be allowed to drive it that did it! Hold breath. Open letter. Oh thank goodness! Another 3 year licence. Phew! 

I know I will eventually have to be his taxi service, when he won't be able to b***** off on his own and leave me in peace for a few hours, but I'm not ready for that moment yet!! 😐

Hope the weather stays mild for you, FF, but preferably without the fog! I hate driving in fog! So scary.

Hope the feet continue to be less ouchy, KTC, and that your family worries get sorted.

Anyone else lurking among the benches, I hope you're coping ok too! x

It's been milder today and I feel much better.  Long may it continue!  The price I paid (perhaps) was crawling home from work at 15 mph in thick fog.  Just keeping my eyes on the left hand grass verge. Country lanes, no lights, no road markings, thank heavens the only car I met was in a place where two cars can pass and he was going as slowly as I was.  Down the hills back into town and no fog at all.  

Glad your hair back in order Katy.  I had a hair appt. booked for 13th Dec.  I totally forgot about it and missed it.  I now look like.....I don't know what....but HT commented that she'd never seen it so long and then quickly backtracked to say it was looking good, just longer. Smiley Tongue It's a mess, I must get an appt. this week, my mirror tells the story!!

So glad it's the weekend, two days off, books to read, thank you Katy for recommending Dennis Lehane,  I am enjoying his books.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Thank you for the hugsSmiley Happy!!

They are much needed......................

Today not any better, ED was locked in her house, something had broken inside the lock, and emergency locksmith called, she eventually manage to escape, haha.

The rest, reasonably minor, but with all the other things, stress is at an all time highSmiley Frustrated

Did manage to have a haircut, woo hoo, cause hairstyle was superly mop like, but I had to face THAT mirror, hee hee!! 

Also on the plus side feet are not quite as sore, got to keep the positive head on xx

Hope you are ok FF, roll on the milder weather.

JCJ, you are doing soooooooooooo well xx

I hope the worries turn out to be just that, KTC, and not anything more serious. Glad you had a good time with your friend (even without cake!) Hugs. 

Yes, I was in the Loch - had to break the ice first! (Virtually) swam 70 lengths and I'm now 47% of the way down the Loch, at a place called Inverfarigaig, according to the swimfit map. Will pass the half way mark next week. 🙂 I read a leaflet, in the changing room, that said swimming at a leisurely pace for an hour burns 500 calories and a vigorous swim burns up to 700!! I reckon my swim falls somewhere between these categories, so I ate a Danish pastry when I got home! 🙂 Not my fault. OH bought them as a treat - even though we've not finished the Christmas cake yet - it would've been rude to refuse??? 

This week seems to be going on forever. Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow - so looking forward to Saturday's lie in!

-6°C according to my car this morning - froze my fingers off scraping the dam* thing!! 😞

Katy - well done for the no cake and yay for a good catch up with a friend.  I am sorry to hear that there are worries.  I hope they resolve speedily and in the best way possible.

School reasonably clean tonight so managed to sneak out a little early and recoup some of the overtime I put in before Xmas. 

SIL's mother out of hospital and back in her home. Still on antibiotics and not well but obviously better.

Too cold down here, frosty and freezing and the colder the weather the worse I am.  I need a mild winter. Forecast is on my side,so looking forward to Saturday when it's supposed to get warmer!

In Loch Ness tonight JCJ?

Yep, no cakesSmiley Happy!!

Had a really good catchup so we have vowed not to make it sooooooo long till next time.

Have been on the "horrible ******" bench, really has been an awful start to New Year, lots and lots of worries (not mine) but ones close.............trying to be calm but it's not workingSmiley Sad.

Deep breaths xx

Also back to term time work and going into Victor Meldrew mode , I DON'T BELIEVE IT!  They've had the glitter out again!!!!!   WHY????  I've just spent a week of the holidays trying to get rid of it.

Ok, calm down, just do what I can .........and breathe......

My five year check up due in March and the mammo too.  Must check when the mammo after that is due and possibly go private?

Hope your meeting with your friend went ok Katy, did you manage to resist the cke?

Back at work. What a shock to the system!!! Done a training day and one day with the kids in and it feels like we've been back a week!! 6 weeks and 2 days to half term.

5 year (and therefore last) check up with surgeon in 2 weeks. Oooh er! Wobbly bench time. Mammo will be in the next couple of months too. Realised that there's a Friday 13th January again this year - that was the date of original mammo! 😞 At least this year's one won't be on the same date, as I'll only make the appointment after seeing surgeon on 16th. Phew!

Must remember to get free prescription extended while I'm there. It runs out in February.

Am laughing hee hee.............

How awfulSmiley Embarassed,  perhaps you made their day "caught bonnie" as we say up here!!

Had both GC today as ED and partner were off shopping.

YD home tomorrow.

Been a funny start to New Year, not in the haha way, fingers crossed it will get better..............

Mammo and lido next week, must admit am a little nervous, this time. Think it's cause it's the VAN!!

It's sooooooooooo cold here, my teeth were actually chattering and that was with the heating on.

Meeting up with a friend tomorrow, hot choc will be order of the day, no cake will be starting healthy eating again, perhaps???? We'll see xx

I'm not laughing, that must have been awful.........but.........only you JCJ......only you....Smiley Wink

Pantomime! Now there's a thought! 😄

Been out for a last-day-of-freedom walk today in the fields near Calke Abbey. Here comes something you can laugh about at my expense,. You're welcome:

For most of the walk I needed a pee, ( it's quite a long drive to get there) and after seeing OH walk up to the hedge for the THIRD time (Parkinson's meds!!) I realised I absolutely couldn't wait until we got back to civilisation. I spotted a copse that I could disappear into, and told OH to hold the map and wait for me. Pick my way through the brambles. Get as out of sight as possible and oh! The relief! Then, (embarrassing content warning!) as I adjusted my clothing, I realised I hadn't managed to hold my trousers completely out of the way. Damp patch on back of thigh! 😞

Anyway, made my way back to OH on the path and shock! Horror! He's talking to a group of walkers! Oh no! It's obvious what I've been up to (in fact he asked them to wait because he didn't know how well I'd hidden myself!) Smiley Embarassed I didn't know how obvious the damp patch was so I had to make sure that at no point my back was to them - sidling up to group crabwise. Oh the shame & humiliation. We'll never have full gender equality while it's SO much easier for men to pee in public??!

Back home in the warm (and dry clothes!) Turkey curry for dinner. 🙂

I've had a great day at Son's.  Lovely dinner and another unexpected pressie. Unfortunately Son has b******d his back again and had to call the out of hours Drs, and go to local hospital to get a prescription for strong painkillers.  We found out only few years ago that he'd been born with a not quite right back and it flares up from time to time and more and more as he gets older. 

Panto?  Have I missed something?  Dame Grumpy?  Hope all is well with you?  

School tomorrow, I know it's a Bank Holiday but I have to fulfill my hours and make sure all is in order for the teachers on Tuesday and I don't mind as I had another day off earlier. Back to normal on Tuesday.

Happy New Year girls, woo hooSmiley Happy!!!

All quiet here, been a real sleepyhead...........

How lovely FF, something sooooo small but is huge for your GD, just wonderfulSmiley Happy!

Yep am afraid we did "steal" the glitterberry juice, haha!

Bad Benchlanders xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVELY BRAVE FRIENDS.

I HOPE 2017 BRINGS GOOD THINGS TO US ALL.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THIS SCARY JOURNEY.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY WORRIES YOU HAVE DONE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

I PROMISE I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU.

ALL MY LOVE, MARY XXX

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, lovely ladies.

JCJ - Ha Ha, great. Good to see you're sharp whacky humour again.

Hope you're all keeping well. Have I missed the Panto, or is it as tradition and in January?? I'll have to have a check.

Much love 

Delly xxxxx

Happy HEALTHY New Year everyone!

Erm.... I think we stole the glitterberry juice - I seem to remember a post referring to its origins back in the anus, sorry annals, of time in either Benchland or The Dark, Dark Woods. I know it isn't actually an alchofrolic beverage - except in Benchland. Imbibed a few glasses myself tonight...shhh.. Yappy Hew Near! Ssss bed time.

Thank you T4T, how very dare they?

I've spent an unexpected day babysitting two GD's . A medical emergency with SIL's mother being taken to hospital (91 and in a home)  left me in charge.  Oh heck!  A 12 year old GD who can be "interesting" (on the autistic spectrum) has been a total star today  helping me with the the 2 year old GD.  I managed to take both of them to the Library and got something to read so all is right in my world.  In return I helped 12 year old to tidy up their house. It didn't need too much tidying really, just the washing up done and put away but she is OCD about about tidiness and whereas I was "ok that's better"......she was......"No, it's got to be perfect".  So we made it perfect.

We actually had good fun doing it. At the end she allowed me hug her and that is a rare occurrence and to be cherished.

SIL's mother has a chest infection and a potassium deficiency so on drips to cure both and hopefully she will be ok.

Tomorrow's plan is I'm going to Son's for dinner but it's all is up in the air at the moment.

Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year, benchies 🙂

I think you should start 2017 with a bit of litigation - J2O have shamelessly stolen the brand name Glitterberry.  Truly shocking!!

glitter berry.JPG

I looked in freezer for tonight's dinner,  absolutely nothing I fancied (and a few things out of date! Oops!) Ended up with bacon,eggs tomatoes,mushrooms.  Reminded me of Rita's! 

Spent an hour at school hoovering the offices, 2 smallish rooms but they are now mostly (not completely) glitter free and looking so much better.  I can do nothing about reception as it has a grooved sisal carpet and the glitter is just embedded. 

Talking of bad nannies, for my 'joke' present on boxing day my eldest GD (23) bought me one of these new funny books entitled 'The Grandparent'.  Is she trying to tell me something????

Library is open tomorrow, thank heavens.  In spite of taking eight books out last Saturday and receiving two as Xmas pressies I have NOTHING to read and to me that is a disaster!! 

Glad you are reading again Katy but I don't think I could read THAT book without getting enraged by both victim and perpetrator.

Sounds like a lovely, yummyyum day, JCJSmiley Happy!

That's the spirit FF, chuck it all, they obviously didn't want it??? Too bad if they did hahaha!!

Am also reading, a story re an infamous American trial, am enjoying it, can't believe person was acquitted.........

Lots of laughter yesterday, GS saw a bus from my window, put his hand up in the air and shouted "bus, yay!!!" hee hee.

And "bad nannie" moment GD was showing GS his new bed (in my house) she was putting toys etc in cot thing then she lifted GS in, he wasn't too impressed, she started putting her face up to the netting and he started to launch his toys, one, a book unintentionally, hit GD on the head........................bad, bad nannie was shaking with laughter....................xx

Still treading water in the middle of the Loch. We had our picnic - in the car, with hot tea to keep us warm. Went for a walk around a foggy lake (it was sunny and frosty at home but freezing fog where we drove to!) and through a lovely little town we've never explored before. Back to the car for tea and mince pies. Then we had an early 2 course dinner at the swanky cinema/café/bar (special meal & film deal)  and watched the film. So funny. Love Colin Firth! 😍 

Back home too late to go swimming. Shame???! Sat back on reading bench and finished my book with more tea and Christmas cake - not to mention several chocolates. Better add more reinforcement to the FB bench??? Smiley Embarassed

So, been to school, teachers assured me that all aspects of Christmas would be removed before Xmas Eve. They lied. I've had a field day today throwing everything in the wheelie bin!  If they want it, they can jolly well dig it out! Smiley Tongue 

Two Christmas books now read, leftovers eaten, wondering what to eat tomorrow, will look in freezer.

Won't blame you if you don't make Loch Ness today JCJ, your other plans sound better. Seems a bit chilly for a picnic but each to their own!

Oooh! I didn't notice. 11007 now (11008 with this one) so counting back, according to my machine, 11000th was my remark about wine! How apt for 11000th post celebration?! 😄 paaarty!!

Christmas picnic packed: Turkey, stuffings & cranberry sauce sandwiches, twiglets, cherry tomatoes, mince pies, Welsh cakes and satsumas, flask of hot water to make tea. (Plus lashings of ginger beer?? :))  We're off for a cold and frosty walk, after eating it in the car, and possibly early dinner out followed by Bridget Jones' Baby at the cinema. All I actually want to do is stay snuggled on the reading bench, in the warm, with my kindle, (other.....) but I suppose I'll feel better if I make the effort to get out.

May not make it into The Loch tonight, if we do stay out for meal and cinema. OH went to the same pool last night and he was the only one there the whole time he was in the pool!! He only swims for half an hour - if he'd been 5 minutes later they could have closed and gone home. I bet the staff were furious! I don't want to be the only one swimming for an hour - I'd be red all over from embarrassment!! Smiley Embarassed

You are allowed to feel sad JCJ, but you have lots to look forward toSmiley Happy!

I just love a bargain so well done, haha!

Ok soooooooooo balloons on benches, glitter strewn everywhere, cake in the shed, JCJ you were the 11,000th post, woo hoo, can you believe it?? Yappetty yapSmiley Very Happy xx

Ok, so I've pulled myself together. Given myself a stern talking to.Sorry about the self pitying post yesterday. I was much better when I got message to say YD home safe. Hadn't realised how her not driving straight home from here added to the subconscious worry! 

Been into local town today for watch battery - my watch died on Christmas morning: (fortunately, I realised before relying on it for roast beast feast cooking timing!) - and to get a hair cut and a calendar. Hairdresser closed, but got a 2017 calendar AND a free diary for just £1 in The Hospice shop, so I'm well chuffed. In fact, I felt guilty taking it off them for so little, but to give an extra donation I'd have caused them the hassle of changing a £20 note, so I've promised myself I'll go back in next time I'm in town and spend some more! 

Damp, foggy and cold here. Glad to be back in the warm with mugatea and warmed mince pies 🙂

Aaaah JCJ, it is sad but as FF says you have THE WEDDINGSmiley Happy, to look forward too.

Lovely that you had fun and happiness, that's what it's all about, big hugs.

Ventured out yesterday, huge mistake, shops were CRAZY, no wonder I shop online..............

We had a takeaway last night, yum yum so no cooking woo hoo!

Have hardly watched any tv, only documentries, what's happened to me? haha, seem to get bored really easily..........

Quiet today, beds to do and one thing to iron hahaha xx

Both Gchildren tomorrow so will be busy, busy, GD was well on Xday, thank goodness, she didn't manage Santa visit as she still felt yuck, GS was a little bewildered as in "Who is this??" xx

Aaaw, JCJ , I'm sorry you're feeling a bit down......but hey, you've had a lovely Xmas with the girls and have February and the wedding to look forward to.  Sure that your son would have got to you if his car had survived.

I've had a great two days spent with family and then today.......just me and a new book.......no phone calls, no texts (and I've had to cook my own food!) so it's all an anti-climax and tomorrow it's back to work and that's it over for another year!

The girls have gone. 😞 I hate the empty void that is left. 😞 Usually, I'm a little bit relieved when they go and I can get back to normal routines. This time, it's been so lovely, and relaxed, that I'm close to tears now they're no longer here. Don't WANT to get back to normal routines. It's likely to be February, at least, before we see them again. And, although I've got another week before I have to go back to work (yes, I know, lucky me. I should be grateful and stop my ****ING whingeing!), I know this next term is going to be extremely tough. 

ES is not likely to be visiting either. It's his birthday today and he's having to spend it returning his "in-law's" car that he had to borrow on Christmas Day, when his destroyed itself on the A11 en route to visit them! Don't suppose he'll be able to manage the 2 hour+ trip to come here anytime soon then. Boo hoo!

Most years, I spend these days between Christmas & New Year.researching cottages to rent for a week at Easter, but this year we've already booked one in Christchurch, Dorset. May's booked for THE wedding too!! 

Another lovely day spent on the reading bench with a book I bought for myself. My present to me!  Then tea, fun and and games at Son's .  It all got a bit loud and noisy (too many over excited grandchildren in one place) and I'm glad to be at home now in peace and quiet. Great presents received but I managed to leave them behind when I left!!!!  

I'll collect them on New Year's Day when I go there for dinner. 

Wine is made from grapes  so that's 2 of my 5 a day sorted?? 😛

Hee hee JCJSmiley Happy!!

Everyone seems to have had a lovely time, me included haha!

Xmas jumper worn...........was the only one...............

Surprise gifts, woo hoo!

GS loved his car and was in and out of it all day long, slowly at first then zooming backwards later.

GD received her first phone so we were all being texted, what's apped all day long even though we were right beside her hahahaSmiley Happy!

Too much food eaten, will cut down next year, you're always scared you don't have enough and you always have enoughSmiley Happy!

Not much alcohol, half of half a glass and some in the pudding so no "hics" here.

Gale force winds and huge snowflakes earlier, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xx

Daughter made me laugh. When offered fresh fruit salad after her turkey rolls "in case you feel the need for something a bit healthier", she replied "No, it's OK, caned my 5 a day with the Christmas pudding earlier"!! That's my girl!! 😄

Had a lovely day with the girls and OH managed to refrain from his usual Christmas grump. Can't even remember the last time he got through ALL Christmas day without having a mard!

Got up early to put oven on and enjoyed peaceful cuppa on reading bench before anyone else emerged. Salty snacks were nibbled in abundance, presents were given and received - all successful (thanks to That-Big-River wishlists! :)) Bux Fizz was guzzled, wine with dinner, then more Bux Fizz - hence "hic": drunk more in last 2 days than in last 2 months!

I could have got really annoyed yesterday, because I carefully boiled up the turkey giblets for stock (bought a turkey from farm shop rather than supermarket, despite the price, so that I'd have the giblets!) Unfortunately, I left the stock in the pan on the stove and OH thought it was a pan I'd left with water in to soak, ready for washing up, and threw it away!!! Grrrr! I was furious, but decided that, actually, it wasn't worth making a fuss about. It was just a mistake. No point in ruining the day by getting arsey?!  The dinner was a huge success without it, anyway. The turkey soup, next week, won't be as good but we'll live!!

Stuffed our faces full of a ridiculous amount of food, watched some TV, went for a walk around the village then came back for turkey, stuffing & cranberry sauce rolls. 

Tomorrow will no doubt be much the same: too much food and drink! 🙂

Have I had a good day?  Oh yes, I've had a brilliiant day with daughter's family, a really lovely time, a great dinner and some awesome presents received.  What is even better is that my presents to them went down well and I seem to have got it right!  I'm really pleased.

Tomorrow with son's family, hope I've got it right there too.  Pretty sure I have and if they've bought me what asked for I shall be happy too. 

JCJ, if your only comment is ...hic!...then I presume you've also had a good day.  I was driving so had to stay sober!

Home now, watching Strictly and the glitterberry juice is out!

Happy Christmas Benchies! Have eaten too much, enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine, had a snooze on the sofa.. Now ready to party - and by party I mean watch some Xmas tv!!!

Hic!! 😄

Merry Christmas Girls Smiley Happy

Thanks for all your support this year. Many hugs.

Haha no, not a euphemism !!!

Oh, so it wasn't a euphemism then Ali 😄

I last saw them in the Loch on Thursday. Either they are still there milking the tourist attraction or, going by Hump's red nose, they've gone further north in an attempt to infiltrate the reindeer and get in on Santa's act tonight!

What a horrid time to get THAT invitation, KTC!  Fingers crossed.

Have a laughter-filled Christmas and New Year, everyone. It is the best medicine. Let's hope 2017 has no nasty surprises but plenty of pleasant ones! 🍷🎄xx

Last saw the pair of them heading north, Hump was trying to tie a red lightbulb to his nose and Dink had a hitch hiking sign saying " LOK NeZ"......

Has anyone seen my camel??

Looks lovely but have Santa and the Snowman been at the glitterberry juice???

Sooooooooooooooo cold here, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, quick pick up food and visit to Mum's then am all set, woo hoo!!!

So glad I don't have to faff around town today..............

Received a white letter yesterday, opened it and it's mammo on the van early Jan, Merry Xmas to me hahaha!!!

Girls have a wonderful Xmas, wishing you all the very best, will be thinking of you, decoration and bench readySmiley Happy, glass will be raised and big, heartfelt hugs are flying your way xx

This must be a record: cake iced and ready and it's not even Christmas Eve yet! (Probably won't cut into it 'til New Year anyway - too many other thing to munch :))

2016-12-23 10.58.18.jpg

I'll put the virtual one in the shed! 🙂

Ooooh they look yummy, no brandy BUTTER please, hahaha.

FF, do you use google chrome because they have been updating recently, maybe stuck on one of the downloads.

Thank you delly, you too!!

The big one has been cancelled, GD not feeling too good lots of those bugs going around again, sooooooooooo that means I don't have to collect her from school which meant getting a taxi, booked one earlier in the week and because of the school runs would have had to leave here at 11.15 which then meant hanging around until 12 and it's pouring wih rain..............I can now collect stuff in town today, woo hoo!!

And tomorrow only pick up food and pop into Mum's ED will be driving me around so that's perfect, limited walkingSmiley Happy!!

Just hoping she's well for X day, poor thing, they have a Santa visit on X eve too, there's always somethingSmiley Frustrated.

Well, well, well Loch Ness is all abuzz again, people are fore going Xmas to camp out as "she" was spotted again, last night, causing a complete and utter chaos..................not saying NUFFING xx

Hey, you're so flippin abfablisciously Lovely!! Did anyone tell you?!   Well . . I AM

Dellywelly  Woohoo for the New Year.

xxxxxxxxx

Am repeating my message bcos I missed a bit off.

Well Good Evening all you Lovelies

I just wanted to pop in to wish you all a very Merry Xmas and All Good Wishes for the New Year. 

Am very out of touch with you all - my apologies. But hope you are all doing well.

FF - just read the last two posts, and am sooooooo glad your daughters clear !!!

Yahooooo

Delly xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS pies in shed. And brandy butter. Warm a couple up. Prize open the lids. Pop in a dollop of brandy butter. Replace lids.  Put in mouth. Chomp. Nom nom nom! 😄