66890members
353000posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Just been out for a pre_Christmas meal with friends. We had hoped to have the Christmas menu, but it doesn't start until Thursday and tonight was the only night we're all free before Christmas! We all had the fish night special: fish, chips, peas, bread & butter, coffee and a dessert for under a tenner each. Yum. I shall probably regret it most of the night - stomach is already saying "What the .......?"

Friends asked me about my swimming - whether I'd got to Calais yet. I told them about Loch Ness and the camels. They're such good friends that they thought it hilarious and didn't immediately shout "NURSE!"

BRRRR cold today. Had to scrape the car to go to work and again to go out this evening. -2° already. Shiver!

Ridiculously early, but as I won't see them again, I actually delivered 3 Christmas cards - bet you can't beat that even with your super efficiency, KTC? 🙂 Mind you, the glue was bearly dry on them - only made them last night!!

Highlighted
Community Champion

Not that VAN???

Makes your tummy do flipsSmiley Frustrated!

Well cause you ate that JCJ, you put me in the mood and am happy to say one bacon roll (no butter) and choc doughnut munched, I'll never have that flat stomach..................

It's freezing here still but ice has melted from the waterway brrrrrrrrrrrr.

I cannot feel my fingers at the moment which makes typing difficult AND my heating is on.................xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Weight lost slowly is more likely to stay off, Katy, and if you allow yourself the odd treat to enjoy you are more likely to make the change in eating habits permanent. There is so much evidence that strict diets don't work as the body thinks it's starving and, as soon as normal eating is resumed, it stores fat like mad. Besides, we're none of us on this planet long enough to deny ourselves EVERYTHING we enjoy!!

Went to nearby C*-O* store for fruit & veg shop and lunch. Didn't even think about the fat/calorie/wholesomeness content of my bacon & egg buttie and Danish pastry. I just enjoyed them! I've earned a treat this week! After last year, having to be so careful, I still try to choose healthy options. Not today! 🙂

In the carpark of afore mentioned shop was THAT van. Simultaneously, I held up crossed fingers (as in anti Dracula gesture) and OH thanked it for saving lives! All about perspective??! 🙂

Writing cards and wrapping presents, KTC?? It's not even December yet! I make all my cards, but I've not even started yet. Still got 3 birthday cards for December to do first, too. School Christmas Fair is next Saturday, and I'm having a stall to sell my knitted stuff, so I'm still knitting tree decorations and silly animals for that as well. I've found some little maltesers chocolate reindeer that fit nicely into the little Christmas tree stockings (like your MMU ones, without the added sparkly bling!) so I can charge twice as much for them. Proceeds will go 50%:50% to school fund and a Cancer Charity, probably Macmillan, (only not BCC because I don't want parents at school to know i had BC!)

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hope you can pronounce it JCJ, hahaha!!

Oh my, supportive??? Can't understand why people think it's ok to destroy others nowadays............

Have written dreaded X cards and even wrapped some gifts, seem to have gone mad with GD loads of clothes, have been picking up things throughout the year and putting them away, when I sorted through everything today was shockedSmiley Happy That's what happens when your memory goes, can't blame ta"poxy"fen now..............

Still healthy eating but odd tasty bit is still munched, weight loss minimal, but not disappointed as know it's going to take a long time, am giving myself a year, think that's realistic as exercise is not really an option, except in Benchland of course, am away to wrangle with the alligators xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Keep your hat on Katy, or you'll freeze to death!

According to the wee map on the swimfit website - I should be passing through Drumnadrochit next week. Another mile swum tonight. Needed the stress relief. Today has been awful. All my colleagues in tears. "Not an inspection" My a***! If that was supposed to be supportive, I hate to imagine what critical looks like! Over and over again teachers & TAs being slammed for the children's "bad attitude to learning" how is that our fault???!! Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow! Though I have a difficult class all day. And they'll be even more difficult having been kept under such a tight rein today! 😞

Highlighted
Community Champion

Oh my am I missing the point??

Are you invisible inking??

What's going on??

The waterway in front of flat has been frozen all day long and it's even colder tonight......................brrrrrrrrrrr!!

Feel fine from jab, arm a little tight, you ok FF?

Take my hat off to you JCJ swimming in Loch Ness, must be the camels keeping you warm xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Oh hello! Emotional content warning back!!! 🙂

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Yep! Still freezing my bits off in The Loch. About 3 miles from the start at the moment. More tonight if I survive today's "Not An Inspection" inspection at school. Will be soooo glad when it's over - everyone is sooo stressed. I've made chocolate pear cake with some of the glut of pears that the kids won't eat (free fruit/veg for 4 to 7 yr olds) to reward ourselves when it's over.

I'll be swimming from here to 'The Loch' (swimming pool 5 miles away) if it doesn't stop raining! Oh. It has! 🙂

Must dash - got to be at the hell hole  school early.

Spoiler

Highlighted
Community Champion

All is ok now.  The flood waters receded quite quickly and all roads back to normal.  Unfortunately this means that I have to go to school again Smiley Sad

My flu jab was quick too,  I joined a standing queue and was in within a couple of minutes.  Hope you have no ill effects from it.

Still swimming Loch Ness JCJ?

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hope all is well FF.

Had a phonecall from docs this afternoon asking if I wanted my flu jab so have just been, there must have been at least 30 people waiting, thought I was going to be ages but it was super rapido, docs and nurses all jabbing, waited less than 5 mins, how good is that???

Baby is back to normal, we had lots of laughs today, think that nanny singing nursery rhymes had something to do with that.....................xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

We've had torrential rain here, apparently a month's worth in two days and everywhere is flooded.  I am cut off from both son and daughter, only one road into town is passable with care all the others are closed.  All the primary schools closed at lunchtime.  My head rang me and told me not to go in tonight, not that I could have got there anyway!  An unexpected day off whoo hoo!

It is still raining so heaven knows what it will be like tomorrow.  At least, at the moment thanks to the flood prevention works near me (that have been half done before they ran out of money!) there is no water near my house. 

I can see my avatar.  Andy, yes, can't watch but have to keep up with the score on't interweb.  I forgot to record it........what was I thinking?......so thank goodness for iplayer!

Just in case......................................FF

Highlighted
Community Champion

It did, woo hoo!!!

Spoiled myself tooSmiley Happy!

Still freezing here, no rain, just frost that hasn't cleared for days, Winter is just here, my heating bill will be huge if it keeps going like thisSmiley Frustrated. Either heating on or forty jumpers and teeth chattering haha!

GS here tomorrow, his Mum says he's been a little challenging too, must be something in the air...........

Will have to start thinking about those X cards, oh dreary me, so can't be bothered xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

You gone incognito, FF? Your avatar has disappeared! 🙂

I was going to post "Woo Hoo! Go Andy!" too (great minds...?) but didn't want to spoil it if you'd recorded it. I know you can't always bear to watch live. 😄

Chucked it down for 2 days & nights. Had to take it steady driving home because the puddles were across the road in some places. So dark too. Kids have been in all day so teaching this afternoon has been challenging - to put it politely.... and mildly!

Hope your weekend stayed quiet, KTC?

Highlighted
Community Champion

Whoo hoo, yippee........go Andy!!!!!  

It got very wet and windy here last night,  but only minor flooding unlike other parts of the county.  But it's raining again now. Rain keeping the temperature quite mild though.

Done much as I said I was going to, pottered, sat on CBA bench, bit of reading, bit of tv watching and quite a lot of bunting making!  My daughter bought a job lot of material from a charity shop and asked me if bunting could be made from it. I foolishly said yes and the material somehow made its way to my house along with a template!  How do I get into these things?  

Would it even occur to anyone to slap a panda?  But as soon as you're told it's forbidden.................

Highlighted
Community Champion

What happened?? slapping pandas?? Free tshirts or not ??

All QUIET...............scared to say any moreSmiley Happy

My oh my it's sooooooooooooo cold here, in fact freezing literally, I hate being cold...........

Lots of jigsaws to doSmiley Happy and sewing flowers on my costume, where are you grumpy?? xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Actually, genuinely laughed out loud this morning. Ordered a hoodie for D-I-L for Christmas, with something appropriately humerous printed on the front, and it arrived today. The care label has all the usual icons and laundry instructions and "don't slap pandas" with a picture of a panda with a cross over it! Hahaha!

Also in the parcel was a T-shirt, which I didn't order emblazoned with advertising for somebody or other's summer tour in association with a well known (fruit-linked)) IT company. An advertising stunt? A mistake by the company? Don't know whether to keep it or return it. Can't see either of the girls wearing it, except as an under layer, and it certainly won't fit me!

I suppose I'll have to email the company and ask them.....hope I don't make myself look stupid! (Shhh! Don't be mean! :p)

Highlighted
Community Champion

No wind here apart from my tummySmiley Happy!

Went out for tea last night, lovely, one of the cancellations made a couple of weeks ago now fulfilledSmiley Happy!

Last time will see one friend until after Xmas as she is off to the Caribbean, how wonderful, would/could I fit in her suitcase???  

Sooooooooo very cold here this morning, thick frost, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Feet still ouchy though not as chronic and back is playing up nastily, all need to calm down asap!! 

Hoping this weekend will be a lot quieter.............xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Er.........windy?  Nothing out of the ordinary here, thank goodness.  However it did snow this morning for about three minutes!

Nothing much planned for the weekend, a bit of pottering about and probably a lot of sitting on the CBA bench with a little of the tennis bench in the afternoon.

Highlighted
Community Champion

I'm in Somerset and we have got lashing rain and wind at the minute , God help my fences!! 😱💨💦

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hurricane force winds forecast for Cornwall and South of England. Hold onto your skirt, FF and your hat!! 

Seriously, I hope it's not too bad and that you and yours survive unscathed.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Woo hoo JCJ, brilliant, OUTSTANDING, upstanding and all the rest haha!

Soooooooooo good for you after all the nonsense xx

Well, have a new hairstyle, short, short, short, said I was fedup with hair and she chopped it all off, sat there looking in that horrible mirror, mouth open...................oh well..................

Feet still hurt but not so intensely, def not woo hoo yet.

Still healthy eating, was easy after the 2 **** weekends, but "it" not so good.............

Baby looking so much betterSmiley Happy xx

Ooops nearly forgot, ironed 3 things today, what's wrong with me?

Have you worn your skirt yet FF?? xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Thank you KTC, lesson obs went OK. Had my feedback (bleurgh! Hate that word!) this afternoon: "Good with elements of outstanding". There would have been more of those elements if they'd stayed 'til the end because I did some of them in the 10 minute's after they left! HT said it was the best lesson she'd seen me teach. (But she hasn't seen many!) 

Finally feel appreciated after all the sh*t I went through last year!! But I shan't get complacent - who knows when they'll decide to observe me whole class teaching  again - and throw ridiculous criteria into the mix - like they did last time?

I'll sleep better tonight.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Good luck today, JCJSmiley Happy!

Thank you for the hugs xx

Baby soooooooo much better, whew, a little grumpy but that's fine haha!!

Feet are still sore, test will be today, off to have haircut, not been able to go past few weeks and I hate itSmiley Frustrated, mop head indeed.............

Mmmmm, costume, orange pantsuit with lime green flowers (artificial and attached with my sewing skills), lime green flower hat and matching shoes, small handbag that I can dance around if required.

Will have a fake tan and hair will be bouffant.

Am an amazing tap dancer, performed all over the world and am now returning to boast and show off my extreme wealth or am I??? xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>> Katy. I really hope your feet - and back!- are hugely improved and that baby is making a good recovery. Must have been very scary.

Got an observation at school tomorrow. Absolutely dreading it! 😞 Especially after last time. At least this one is just with a group, not a whole class. Everyone is so stressed and overworked at the moment - and they expect children to make better progress when most of the staff have so much to do they can't do any of it properly! Then they have the audacity to give us all leaflets about downloading the " free Well-being App". I'm afraid I used a two-word phrase that ended in "off"!

Highlighted
Community Champion

Quick rush in.........

Another awful weekendSmiley Sad

Baby up to hospital, severe viral infection, will be fine but so worrying.........

Usual nonsense with canula, 3 attempts and much bruising, fingers crossed it works this time.

Woke up this morning and back went into seizure, took some tabs and it calmed down, was sooooooooo groggy had to go back to bed..............

Off to the "lucky white heather" bench near the "keep calm" bench xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

PS p**sed it down here. House full of damp washing despite tumble drying towels for an hour!

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Costume: knitted green and orange striped bikini. Knitted purple and yellow striped leg warmers ditto elbow length gloves. Lurex knee highs and purple bejewelled DMs - or maybe THOSE flipper shoes.

Character: drunk old witch who has no idea what she's doing there and can't understand why she can't stand upright as the floor seems to be perpetually moving. Handbag full of stolen about-to-go-off cream and goat's cheese (goats' 

cheese?) - (see below!)

I parked opposite that exact same sign, FF (or rather, an identical one - as it was outside a house close to our nearest  primary school, miles away from you!) so some numpty must actually SELL them!! It annoyed me so much when I saw it that I wanted to take a photo to post on here/Twitter but the homeowner was at the window, so I didn't have the barefaced cheek to do it. So glad I'm not the only one who feels that way!

Went to farm shop for lunch and fruit & veg shop today. At the till, while I was ordering the Christmas turkey, (had to fill in a little form)  I asked OH to pack the last few items into the bags (having checked there was nothing fragile in the pile - he's a b****r for putting potatoes on top of grapes...or eggs! 😨)

When we got to the car, I saw a pot of cream in the top of one of the bags. I asked why he'd picked it up, as we had some in the fridge at home. He said he wondered what I wanted so much cream for. I looked and he'd only picked up ALL the on-date sale items off the counter by the till: 3 large pots of Jersey single cream, 3 mini plastic bottles of single cream, 2 packs of goats cheese and a pot of beetroot coleslaw!! They were by our paid-for goods so he just assumed they were ours too!!

I staggered back into the shop with these in my arms, and a very red face, and plonked them on the counter with a "Men! Can't trust them to do the simplest task!" and scarpered leaving bemused faces all around. I suppose they're only going to throw them away anyway, but I had no intention of stealing all that - and lord knows what I'd have done with a gallon of on-date cream!!!

Highlighted
Community Champion

Costume - Tiara, purple hip length tunic, ermine trimmed, crystals all over, a la Vicky Gill.  Purple leather leggings , flashing trainers with more crystals.

Character - Evil second wife of Earl Whatsisname intent on making sure that HER son inherits the title........ not the son by his first wife!

I have seen a sign today, tautology at it's best......do I laugh or cringe?  I am the grammar police!  So I cringe. Sign says " No parking. 24 hour access required at all times."  Really???  

Weather lovely, fine sunny day, washing done and dried, just needs an airing on radiator tonight.

Highlighted

Right everyone, get your costumes sorted for the Benchland Trampo-Stravaganza (or BTS)!!!!!

Dame Grumpy will produce a script when you explain your character and costume.......

Exciting!!!!!!

Highlighted

Lol yes , it's a bridal shop. With tiny windows 🙂 hmmm...would white pompoms  look like snowballs????

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey girls! Have you seen the new JL Christmas ad?  Reminds me of something. Then the thought popped into my head: where's the ferret?

Trampolining. That should be our next spectacular production! 🙂

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Turn a wedding dress into a Christmas tree shape and adorn with baubles, tinsel etc?

Arrange a wedding scene using reindeer?

Winter wonderland theme? Bride on skates, pageboys on sledges, groom on a ski doo, snowballs instead of a bouquet? 

Oh, wait! It IS a bridal shop isn't it? If not, please ignore all the above - which probably have rather too much of a Benchland flavour anyway? 😛

Been at school until 5pm every night this week (paid until 3:30) TFI the weekend!!

CBA bench hereI come!

Highlighted

Headlamps or hump lamps JCJ??? Choose both and be bathed in light....

Hope the lido works Katy x

Ideas please for a Christmas window at my shop. Apparently it has to have a theme these days, you can't just put a tree up with pretty lights and tasteful colour coordinated baubles, oh deary me no.....

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dark and cold in the Loch tonight. I had to get Hump & Dink to swim in front of me wearing headlamps to light my way. They warmed the water for me - I hope it was just their body heat but I'm not going to investigate!! Look out for Nessy sightings in the local press, KTC!

Another 1700m swum. Firmly on the knackered bench and trying not to think about teaching Y5/6 class all day tomorrow! 

Hope the Lido gives you some relief this time. Fingers crossed. 

Highlighted
Community Champion

No snow here, oh sooooo cold though, have had heating on and off all day, brrrr!
Only one more day to go seems like an eternity. ....
It had better work this time grrrrr xx

Highlighted

Why am I watching Americans on tv? Oh yes, there's an Event happening, and I'm drinking glitterberry juice with BF and doggies in front of the stove........

Snow forecast for tomorrow, so that and BFs knackered knee means no walk, but a day round the shops instead........ shame!!!!

Grumpy

Highlighted
Community Champion

Of course I shall be wearing them JCJ, along with a sparkly lycra top, pearls and tiara.  I'm just going all out.  I don't care what others in the waiting room might think.  A smear test needs to make a statement!  And it's my last one so needs to be celebrated.  Might even go with with the long black wig!

Our forecasted frost did not happen, lovely morning here but rain this pm. School ok tonight.

Glad that everything is ok again Katy.  Hope it stays that way.

Xmas shopping?  I've been told what to buy for the grandchildren and SIL and DIL, so that's them sorted.. So you could say most of my Xmas shopping is done and probably will be done online after this is posted (there is nothing on tv tonight).  Odds and ends on Thursday hopefully.

Highlighted
Community Champion

All sorted, woo hoo, thank you for your kind words. Thank goodness am soooooooo relieved, been a very long weekend.

Oh my FF, you will be gorgeousSmiley Happy! I don't have a skirt either??

Good luck with your shop, know how much you love shopping!

Remember I was showing off re presents, well I forgot one sooooooooo last "big one" purchased this morning, now only have to buy sweets and fillers woo hoo! 

Moi an organising, control freak, NEVER!!!

Are things calmer JCJ?

Will you be going through doc for help? xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Are you going to wear knee highs and bejewelled purple DMs with your new skirt, FF? That'll give the nurse a treat! 🙂

Hope the medical emergencies have been sorted, KTC.

Proper frost here this morning. Bracing myself to go out and scrape the car. 😐

Highlighted
Community Champion

My fingers crossed too, hope all is well by now.

Getting chilly down here, must be worse for you as you are both further North.  Went to charity shop to buy a skirt for the smear test.  Sorted through an awful lot that were just "No, I'm not wearing that!" Eventually found one that I am willing to wear for an hour for £4.  A tad tight but it's only for an hour at most, then I'll give it back to the Charity shop to sell again so they are in a win win situation.

Daughter came by this am. We've made a tentative plan to go Xmas shopping on Thursday.

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hugs KTC, my fingers are crossed for you and yours too. xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Am glad JCJ that OH will have some help, fingers crossed he finds someone who excels and helps him realise why he has these outbursts and how to cope when he feels that way, difficult.

Have had an awful weekend here too family emergencies, illness hospitals etc, fingers crossed all is well by the end of today......................xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

That just sounds like a vicious circle of cause and effect.  Yes , you have mentioned his mother and that must have had an awful effect on him.  Hope you find a really good councellor that can help him now.

Fireworks - I've just watched a brilliant show from my own back garden, no cost to me, saved £6.  Couldn't see the bonfire but not bothered about that.  Great firework display.

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Yesterday, I was in the kitchen, with the door shut, getting dinner and listening to radio, when I heard from door open and apparently slam really loudly. *Thinks* "Oh god! Here we go again! :(" But it wasn't OH storming about in a rage again .....just as he shut the door, perfectly calmly and quietly, someone let off a firework nearby! How dare they? And on firework night as well! Hahaha! Had me going for a moment!

Rained all morning, but it stopped long enough to go for a lovely walk to enjoy the autumn colours and kick a few leaves! Now to get the Sunday roast on so we can go and stand in the park like cheapskates and watch the Abbey fireworks. No point in paying £12 to go in when I can't stand crowds and the view is better from across the river in the park anyway!! 😁🎆🎇

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Depression is part of the PD, and vice versa! But also a side effect of PD meds! Also paranoia and obsessive behaviours! Gawd help us! PD may even be the result of years of antidepressants - or just that those prone to depression also likely to have PD?? Who knows?

He has agreed to seek help. However, last time he saw a councellor (himself divorced!) it nearly derailed our marriage - that's where everything being my fault seems to have come from!! Possibly because a lot of his problems can be traced back to a manic depressive, very domineering, emotionally blackmailing mother, so by extension, as he has no other close female relatives,....me! (Did I mention I didn't get on well with MIL? :P)

Just talking - and shedding a few tears - has helped, for now at least.

Highlighted
Community Champion

I've just read your post and gone from horror to laughter in seconds.  Please take Hump and Dink with you. Of course they can swim, this is Benchland, and just think of the headlines!!

More seriously, that note must have been an awful shock for you.  Glad that you have forced him to open up and that things are ok again.  Just a thought but maybe the PD is making his depression worse (sure you've thought of that but......?).  No wonder you didn't feel like being funny.  Could you suggest counselling for him?  Dodgy area I know.

I could write a book about difficult OH's. I had one too.

It's officially cold, today I went out and put on the winter coat.  Bought in last year's winter sale when I had lost all that weight and it was loose.  A little more snug now but still ok.  As Tesco have discontinued the pizza that I was addicted to, hopefully it will last out this winter.  Other winter coat still far too big.

Talking of clothes, I had a letter inviting me to make an appt. for a smear test, which I've done  As usual instructions say to wear separates preferably a skirt.  So I've looked in my wardrobe for a skirt, there's only one........ which I wore to the last smear test five years ago and it's a size 16.  I'm a size 12 now so I shall be hitting the Charity shops next week for a cheap skirt that I will wear only once.

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

OK. Normal services resumed. Forced OH to talk about what's ACTUALLY bothering him and reminded him that if he takes it out on me and/or pushes me away I can't help him! (Got home from swimming to a note saying we needed to talk about a separation! 😞 - hence my inability to be funny!)

Having spent 2 days oscillating between worrying about the practicalities of a separation,  and how he'll cope as his PD gets worse, and thinking positive thoughts about what I'd enjoy about living on my own, I think we're OK again. At least for a while. Until the next time.

At swimming, I was the last one in the pool for the last 10 minutes - well, less than that actually, because I felt so self-conscious swimming up and down with the lifesaver watching just me. It crossed my mind that really swimming in Loch Ness, especially at this time of year, would be a similarly lonely experience. Then I thought I could take the camels for company (can camels swim?). The realisation that a camel, complete with long neck and humps, partially submerged, would look EXACTLY like the Loch Ness Monster made me laugh out loud and nearly drown myself. Not a good idea when the lifesaver has only me to watch! I'm sure he thought I was having some sort of breakdown. I thought I'd better get out, after only 65 lengths, before he pushed the drowning alarm to summon help (and a straight jacket?! :D)

Icy wind here today. Autumn has definitely arrived!!

Highlighted
Community Champion

FF does not love glitter!  FF is just not as bothered about glitter as she used to be.

It's the weekend, I'm going to enjoy myself>

Highlighted
Community Champion

aaaah JCJ, hard to relate funny stories when all around you is not too good, keep your chin up, big, big hugs.

FF loves glitter hahaha!!!

Went into town to pick up a couple of things, because I have been reasonably quiet this week, feet and ankles haven't been too bad, dreary me.......................am in agony..............roll on next Fri, will need a double, no treble dose this time.

Halo still on, passed a shop that sells the most magnificent choc doughnuts, turned quickly in opposite direction, am sooooooooooo good haha!! xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Spoke too soon about OH! Smiley Sad

I did have some amusing things to say about my Nesswim but don't feel like being amusing at the moment. Sorry.