62379members
328275posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Re: stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Couldn't agree more! I was astonished that someone's friends(?) or relatives were reading their posts on here, the first thing that sprang to my mind was "eavesdroppers never hear good of themselves". Unless they have been invited to look they should bog off!

And a message to anyone who feels guilty because their treatment has been less severe than others, DONT, you have been through hell, there is no pecking order as to who is more worthy.

Sorry, I think that ended up being a little rant of my own there! Smiley Happy

DaisyGirl xx

Agree 100% ...cancer is cancer , everyone needs support !!!!

like it!

Community Champion

hi, flutterby80 very best of everything for you on Wed,will be thinking of you x

tee hee!!

No it is a disgrace that some people can no longer dicuss how they really feel, and also to have feelings of guilt. Terrible! I couldnt have put it better myself. x

Community Champion

hi,
thank you hjv123 and flutterby80, felt I just had to unload, well had to get things of my chest (pun intended) haha x

Wow! Here, here katytc XxxX

well said, i think u just about summed everything up x

Community Champion

stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Hi everyone,
Have read a couple of threads on here that have made me angry today, maybe the tamoxifen?? First being that people would pretend to have cancer on this forum and another, people spying on very personal statements and heartfelt private stories, as someone else said why don’t they just ask? Made me feel sick that some people now on here feel they have to edit their feelings, how very, very sad, as I have felt relaxed and comforted by the comments I have received over the last few months.
The next rant is feelings of guilt or being made to feel guilty because you have not received chemo or not received rads, or not had a mx or had no node involvement etc. What everyone has to realise is that we all have bc . We didn’t want it, there are no feelings of superiority and we all just want to help and support one another certainly not judge or belittle others.
My friend told me a story today about two women who both had bc, one had a small tumour had a lumpectomy, rads and tamoxifen no node involvement, the other lady had a large tumour removed chemo, rads , lymph nodes removed (cancer 18/24), first lady was congratulated regarding being cured and second lady received great sympathy, turns out first lady is now terminal and second lady is living life to the full.
I think that story puts things in prospective, we all matter.