62219members
327548posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Community Champion

Re: stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Yes you did FF but then you would have been sad and lonely..................haha!!

Forgot to say after being catapulted yesterday, my plans for a loo visit were put on hold (don't want to do train toilets) soooooooo landing at my station and after a long walk I reached the toilets, wasn't paying attention and went into the Gents much to the great laughter of the station guards who were shouting at meSmiley Embarassed,  another red face, added to the one I already have.

Have to go into town to pick up those tabs, feeling a bit scared sooooooooo have been on the "CBA" bench from 6.30, well, that's my excuse anyway!

Don't have a bath JCJ, hope your foot's calmed down.

FF, are you gardening today?

Another thing where's Rita when you need her xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Oh, "*spells* R us" - misread that, and after I've just had a bath too! (Too tired/foot sore to stand up in shower!! - we did a 3 1/2 mile walk, up and down hills, on rocky paths this afternoon! )

I would've got the hump at you saying I smell, but it seems KFC has them both (all?)

Nearly got stuck in the bath - it's such a stupid shape and I usually shower, so I couldn't remember the procedure for getting from a***e to feet in a confined, slippery space!!

Soooo tired. Snzzz.
Community Champion

"Walking sadly and all alone?"  I DID offer to come with you to see you onto the train!  Glad that Hump and Dink were there for you and all the other helpers so that your journey went smoothly.

Cackling witches in the corner?  You, me and JCJ possibly?  Now known as.....Spells 'R Us! Smiley Tongue

Community Champion

Am home too, woo hoo!!

Walking sadly and all alone (15 mins before train was due????) realised the chariot seemed a little heavy, low and behold who was sitting on the front, yes you've guessed it THE CAMELS...........so was lonely no longer as we skipped merrily along singing, dancing etc time just passed soooooooooo quickly.

Hopped on train, then another, was met by a little golf cart thing and catapulted onto a bus to another station, helped onto last train (managed to get on the train before anyone else) thanks to the brilliant helpers, sooooooooooo journey home was fabulous.

Aaah FF delays, grrrrrrrrrrrrr, never mind you are home now, all over for another year, haha!

JCJ, have a fab holiday, remember laces glow in the dark so when camping and you have to use the loo you won't need a torch nowSmiley Wink!

Nipped to supermarket for the essentials and bumped into a couple of people " my have you been on hol?" they said thanks to my new sunkissed face ie bright red not the ta"poxy"fen this time though but the sun and sea breezes, I love Norcambe!!! haha!!!!

Thank you girls had a fabulously, superly, duperly time.

PS Who were the cackiling witches in the corner???? xx

Community Champion

I'm safely home and sitting on the knackered bench.  Seven and a half hours!  I only stopped once for half an hour at services near Worcester.  Traffic round Birmingham trying to get from the M6 to the M5 was horrendous.  It took me an hour and 10 minutes to travel eight miles!!!!  Then got stuck again at Taunton getting off the M5 ,only 25 miles from home, soooooo not needed.  The idiot that wrote the route planner that says it's 4hrs 47 mins ought to be shot!

Weather here worse than Morecambe.  Hope it's better tomorrow for the garden makeover.

Could fancy a Pendle Witches Brew but will have to make do with a muggatea.

Thank you girls, for making MMU3 such a howling success, I enjoyed every minute.  It was fantastic to see you both.  Take care of your camels now!

Going to collapse in front of tv any minute..............

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

So busy blathering, I nearly missed my train! Smiley Tongue
Had a great time. Love my camel and bracelet (- which wearing as anklet as it fell off my new skinny wrists! Smiley Happy) My walking boots will soon be glow in the dark with their new flashing laces! Smiley Very Happy
Already looking forward to next year! Safe journeys home girls. xx
JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

HELLO grumpy *waves*

We had another great day. Broke all records for chatting. Camels arrived for afternoon tea. Smiley Happy
So lucky with the weather: despite heavy rain forecast all pm, only light rain while we were outside and heavy rain when inside, watching it through huuuge windows (not cooking in the sun this year! Smiley Happy), eating scrummy afternoon tea.
They gave us a box for the leftovers and I've just scoffed a mini éclairs and, "accidentally", a fruit tart. Nom.
My "<3% fat platter" certainly wasn't, but it was delicious and I've not suffered for it....or the 1/2 pint lager later on. Such a wonderful novelty. Smiley Very Happy
MMU4 already being planned!!

HELLO from Scarborough!!!! Can you see me waving frantically from the castle????

Have a wonderful time......

Grumpy

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Norecame is so quiet tonight. A lot of tea has been drunk, fish'n'chips devoured (even me....with no repercussions! Smiley Very Happy) 3 tongues have rattled nonstop for 7 hours. Not a camel in sight!
JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Ok will be at station to meet you. I'm on train at Carnforth at moment! Be there in about half an hour. Smiley Very Happy
Community Champion

Won't be there till 4.15 pm, don't know where I got 4 from, see you soon xx

Community Champion

I have got a million and one things to do today so why am I in Benchland wasting time?  Because that is the way that this "last minute Lil" operates!

Weekend went well, computer bought at what I thought was a very reasonable price on Saturday.  Gutters sorted out on Sunday, the problem was with the downpipe rather than the actual gutter so I shall see what happens next time it rains.

Must get going, off to shops, library, garage etc.

Community Champion

What are they talking about??? What's wrong with them??? haha

Hope foot is a little better, the offer is still there a push on the chariot...........

Am getting excited now, just have to pack my wee bag.

Assistance all booked, woo hoo!

Party went well, grandchildren were superbly good, just puttering about today, have IRONED already!

What kind of op is she having JCJ?

Can't believe I'm saying this "see you tomorrow"Smiley Wink xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Pack your brollies, girls! We may see Morecambe in its usual colours: rain forecast Wed eve/Thurs am. Smiley Sad

In visitors book in this cottage: "avoid Morecambe" and "Had a day out in Morecambe, nothing much on offer there". What??? How DARE they? They must've gone at the wrong time and missed our stunning performance and resplendent attire? Smiley Very Happy
see you SOON! Smiley Happy
JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

We are going to Ingleton in the Yorkshire dales, Katy. Bentham station is 3 miles from cottage and the train goes straight to Norecambe and takes 55 minutes. Grand. Smiley Happy The campsite we stayed on for MMU1 is about 5 miles down the road. I have emailed to ask if they have space for us 23rd to 30th but have had no reply. Take that as a "No" then?

I haven't packed any skirts. It'll be Linen trousers; cropped or long depending on the weather and whether I've ditched the green knee highs! and a smartish top that will stand being rammed into a not very big, tent-friendly case with far too much else! No posh cardy packed, so if it's chilly it'll be the ubiquitous fleece (no, not the purple onesie -I don't think Norecambe is ready for that! Smiley Happy)

Foot is still hurting. Smiley Sad Can't remember how long it took to get better last time. Really don't want to have to go to docs. Thought I was finished with that malarkey for a while, and anyway last time doc was not really interested in foot problem, as I was there about thumb at same time! Wondering whether to be REALLY cheeky and ask chiropodist B-I-L for advice.

YD's OH booked in for spinal operation on 27th. She'll be flat on her back for about a month after, poor lass. I must stop whingeing to YD about my relatively minor ailments!!

Community Champion

Glad you are having fun grumpySmiley Happy!

Post its are the answer.............for forgetfulness, haha!

Good you are feeling better JCJ, where are you off to? Isn't it great that you can go away without worrying about appts, ops etc, have a fab time.

Good luck with laptops, desktops etc FF, lets hope you get a bargain!

Off to a "surprise" birthday party tonight, after weeks of secret planning a big blabbermouth let the cat out of the bag yesterday.............what a nitwit!!

Have both grandchildren for a sleepover, cause I am taking them home with me, sooooooo not a late night unless GS decides to waken at some funny time. Last time he slept from 9.00pm till 5.30am which was quite good.

Will be wearing a frock, perhaps twice frocking it cause of the Madlands???

Depends if JCJ and FF are wearings skirts hahaha xx

So after all the fuss with meds, I left the scrip at home.........so I'm hoping the current supply will last out.

Yesterday,  in the naff weather, I went to the Bowes museum to see the YSL exhibition. It was absolutely fantastic!!!!!

Now on my way to Scarborough.

Grumpy

And I forgot the camera - sorry!!!!!

Community Champion

Glad you feel better today JCJ. 

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

PS. No, Katy, I didn't. I even forgot to ask the surgeon how big it was, and if there was only one. 

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Camping stuff relocated from its cupboard to the garage ready to load in the car tomorrow. OH lifted all the heavy stuff! It's persisted it down all day here - not the best motivation for packing to go camping? I gather the weather in Yorkshire has been lovely today - of course, - it'll only cr*p out when we arrive on Sunday, but at least we'll have a roof over our heads the first week. (If the weather's too bad we won't bother camping anyway). I'm struggling with the need to pack for 3 very different holidays all at once (I know, I should be so lucky!!) but at least my tiara and spangly Madlands outfit won't have to suffer the indignities of being under canvas before I wear them for MMU this time! Smiley Happy I suspect the linen trousers will need ironing though. Ironing? On holiday? You cannot be serious!

Thank you for your comments about Ta'poxy'fen brands. Interesting! However, I feel much better today - with no change to tablets. I guess it was a combination of the after affects of surgery, restarting tablets and reaction to all that's happened over the last 12 months. I Panicked that it's STILL not over!! Of course the more worked up one becomes, the more stomach problems are exacerbated!  I think I'll take both packets of Ta'poxy'fen with me on holiday though (still about 20 left in Relon box) so I can change if I need to.

Not long now girls!! Smiley Very Happy

Community Champion

I have just written a list of things that I have to do/buy//wash (don't do ironing!) or otherwise sort out before MMU3 and it practically covered an A4 sheet. Sometimes I think I just enjoy writing lists rather than getting on and doing things Smiley Tongue  

Out tomorrow computer shopping, probably just picking the salesman's brains before ordering online.  Any money I can possibly save, I will.  (Must be my Yorkshire upbringing!)

Weather today absolutely atrocious.  August???  Summer????

Community Champion

PS, Did you get to keep the gallstone??? xx

Community Champion

I had Genesis JCJ, they were the nearest to Wockhardt, remember when there was a shortage of W? The chemist kindly went through all ingredients of all different types of ta"poxy"fen because I have an awful reaction to Relon, feel sooooooooo sick............. Genesis was the best for me, it's dificult cause everyone is different, are you remebering to take on a full tummy?

Don't get me wrong still have crazy hot flushes from time to time, weight gain ofcourse and joint pain, last two being strongly denied as side affects by the professionals haha!

Off into town later, just hoping the rain stays away, because of my chariot can't really carry an umbrella!

Have loads to do before MMU3, pluck my beard and other random stray hairs, get my tiara placed firmly on my head, check my flashing light shoes are still flashing, make sure I can dance around suitable handbag, the list goes on and on.....................xx

I was better on Wockhardt than others, but I know different brands upset different people. One week into Anastrozole and the blummin hot flushes are driving me mad...I'd just about got to a manageable level with them on tam but they've reached a new level of craziness on these tablets. The info says symptoms may subside after a month, crikey I hope so. Two good things though - I'm on day three of a diet that seems to be going ok (3 whole days, wow... Smiley Wink ) and I've found some comfy, non wired bras that are actually pretty too from an online company (message me if you want to know who). And no VAT to pay because they have pockets and I had a mastectomy. Win win Smiley Happy

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Now you tell me, FF! Smiley Happy That's interesting!

I haven't started taking the new Genesis tablets yet. Still on Relon, which I've had quite often before. I shall carefully monitor which tablets and whether I get this problem. I'm going to start the new ones, I think, and see what happens.

I got very 'windy' when I first started Tamoxifen, but it did settle down after a couple of weeks (that was Wockart) I wonder if the break from taking them has made my system have to get used to them again. Also, probably still got some gas left from op. It's the vile taste that's the worst part, because I was convinced that was bile/gallstone related and in my head it's linked with pain & puking!! Seems like it's 2 separate issues?? I hope so!

Community Champion

JCJ, I think you mentioned a different brand of Ta'poxy'fen?  Those are exactly the symptoms I get when I take Wockhardt.  Doesn't happen with any other brand. Could well be..........

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

The sun has gone here. It's been lovely all week, but today it's cloudy with drizzly showers. Of course it is. I'm trying to get all the laundry done ready for packing! 

I've had a c*** day. Bad night last night with trapped wind and all day today I've had that empty, slightly nauseous feeling with loads of foul burping. So those symptoms weren't gallstone related then? Went through all that for nothing? Had a bit of a melt down.:'(

Trying to be positive: I definitely DID have a big gallstone, which could have caused me serious health problems, and it's now gone. Also, if it's NOT gallstone related, there's no need to cut out the fat! ES reminded me it's still early days and my system is still recovering from the shock of surgery. Everyone seems to agree that the extreme pain and actual vomiting was the gallstone, so let's hope those symptoms don't come back!  I'll mosey on over to the Get A Grip bench.

I'm wondering if it's the ****** Ta'poxy'fen. It's interesting that I've only been taking it again for 3 days and the symptoms are back?? 

Community Champion

No loitering please JCJ!!! haha!

We have beautiful sunshine here today, woo hoo, was chatting to the postie and he was saying that it's meant to be torrential rain all day long tomorrow.....................thanks for bursting my bubble, Mr Postman.

Have had a couple of c***** days and fell asleep yesterday afternoon for hours..............all soooooooooo tiring, but am now on the "excited" bench, Norecambe awaits xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

I'll hang around or come back and meet you depending on weather, mood, energy etc. Is RC still coming?

Community Champion

That's your good deed for the day, Katy.  Well done you.  We should all have neighbours like you.  I "think" mine might help out in an emergency but I wouldn't like to put it to the test.  We only say "how are you?" and "isn't the weather lovely/awful? occasionally when we meet.

JCJ - glad you are recovering well and holiday is booked so that OH will enjoy himself while you are with us.

JCJ and Katy - I have sent you both a pm.

Grumpy - will miss you at MMU3 but I hope you have good holidays.

I have no idea what time I will arrive at Morecambe.  Possibly quite early as it is approx a five hour journey but it all depends on the time I set off and the traffic, only one of which I have control over!

Had a lovely day today, went with daughter to local garden centre, had lunch, bought slippers (they sell more than plants).  Daughter bought plants for her garden and I bought weedkiller for mine.  Guess which one of us has the nicer garden?

Community Champion

Aaah you are doing really well JCJSmiley Happy!

Am arriving at 4 soooooooo do you want to hang around???

Was up at hos today, lido continuing and will have some new painkillers in a couple of weeks time, big warning from consultant..............they will make you feel very nauseaus for a few weeks, mmmmmmmmmm,  something to look forward to then?? Smiley Sad! xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Train tickets bought! Arriving 15:35. departing 10:34 or 13:13 Smiley Very Happy (No free travel this time? Smiley Tongue)

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

On the smug bench. I just *walked* UP to GP surgery and back! Smiley Happy It's about 3/4 mile away upa hill, across the fields. I did have a rest in the park adjacent to the surgery, where I was just relaxing, looking at the view, starting to feel a bit better for having got out 'under my own steam', when I heard those dreaded words: "There's Mrs J......!" OH no! Is there no peace from the little devils, even in the holiday? (VERY relieved I put jeans and trainers on to hide the silly socks!). Actually they came over, said hello, and cleared off again, so it was fine.

At the GPs, I handed in the letter given me by surgeon last week. Then I picked up my Ta'poxy'fen from the chemist next door. It's a completely new brand for me: Genesis. Never heard of it - (apart from the pop group of course - and isn't there something in the bible.....? Smiley Tongue) I hope I continue to find no difference in SEs between the brands!

My Ta'poxy'fen "holiday" ended last night, as a week post-op, I started taking it again. I must say, I've slept better without it - no cramps, no waking up every 2 hours, but it is a relief to have that protection again! The "what if.." s are never far away! I've had to stop myself thinking about the possibility of those nasty little cells feasting on my oestrogen with no restraint, for the past 2 weeks!! Smiley Sad

Community Champion

Aaah that's a shame grumpy but enjoy your hols!
Great you also have somewhere booked JCJ !
Do you think you will be able to have Afternoon Tea?
I have had a horrible day......this was meant to be my quiet day as have a busy week ahead. Was catching up with washing, ironing etc, when there was a knock at the door. My elderly, blind next door neighbour leg was bleeding profusely she had hit it against a radiator, oh deary me helped her clean up phoned her doc who wouldn't come out cause they don't do stitches any longer (couldn't believe it) got her dressed then phoned a taxi to get her to A&E. Geez felt awful and had to take tabs cause am not good with blood....
Neighbour back home safe and sound. What a calamity. Xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

The Old Magistrates Chambers in Ingleton booked from Sunday, for a week. I can get to Norecambe on the train from Clapham (Yorks) like I did for MMU1. OH will have several pubs and a tea rooms within easy walking distance, so he'll be happy! Smiley Happy

Sorry we won't see you at MMU3, Grumpy, but I'll keep my eye out for you in Yorkshire (yes, I know, it's a big county!! Smiley Tongue)

Just been to Sainsbury's (other.....) but don't panic ladies, I was a good girl and didn't lift "anything heavier than a bag of sugar". (Took OH for the donkey work!!) We had dinner in the cafe - I was beside myself! So many choices!! Smiley Very Happy I went for the lasagne in the end, with garlic bread and salad. Nom nom nom! 

Everything put away - or in a plastic crate ready for packing - now and I'm on the kna**ered bench. Sooo tired! But then I was barely conscious this time last week! Time to rest now. Snzzzzzzzz

Ladies, I am slowly and surely going bonkers!!!!

Meds not prescribed so Boots (other pharmacies....) trying to sort it for tomorrow. Meds or not I'm going camping tomorrow, sites booked, Hilda packed except for clothes and dog food, Kindle and phone on charge, double portion of pasta cooked so tea on campsite sorted.

There wont be midges in Yorkshire, so I don't need green knee highs just yet.......

Won't be at MMU3, but I will put images of Meg and Joey on holiday on here if I can work out how to do it!

Plenty of caravan sites near Norcambe so it should be easy to find somewhere nice, Carnforth and Silverdale are very pleasant, as is Arnside.

Grumpy (and cream crackered)

Haha JCJ they didn't think that through did they???? Smiley Very Happy

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Katy, compulsory attire in hospital operating theatres and surgical wards! I have TWO pairs, so I'm never without them for more than half an hour, day or night Smiley Sad

Supposed to wear them for 3 weeks post surgery, so you SHOULD see them in the flesh at MMU3. However, as I intend to be walking about quite a bit more by then, I may ditch them.

ES was here today and he's been ripping the p out of me for my sartorial elegance: blue denim knee length shorts and green knee highs! I admit it's not a great look, but I wasn't planning on going anywhere, and I didn't know he was coming, or I'd have put trousers on!

Spent the morning looking at cottages/caravans within an easy travel radius of Norecambe because OH is fed up of being here and wants to get away. We can't camp yet because I'm not allowed to lift anything for at least another 2 weeks, but we may take the camping stuff so we can camp the following week! Smiley Happy

One of the caravan sites had as it's advertising slogan: "just minutes away from happiness" That made me laugh. So the site is sh*t then? But don't worry - just down the road you'll be happy! Hehe

Community Champion

pssssssst JCJ, where did you get them????? xx

Community Champion

Geez just popped in and am I jealous or WHAT????

Green knee highs and skirts???

What's happening in Benchland??

Next it'll be compulsory hahaha!!!! xx

Community Champion

Oh, JCJ knee highs very fetching. Be careful with your diet, I have heard that the bloating/wind after the op is awful but normal.  Hope it subsides soon.

Thank you for the advice re computers, very helpful, didn't know that desktop PC's last longer than laptops and didn't know that we needed the Microsoft office programes.  We will be going to PC World for advice but it helps if we have half an idea of what we are talking about. 

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

They're bloody nearly bullet proof, Grumpy!! But they do have a delightful midge doorway/inspection hole just under the toes!!

Are your knee highs midge proof???? If so I want some please.....

Grumpy

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Bet you're all jealous? Bet you'd LOVE to have fetching green knee highs like mine?? Smiley Happy

knee highs

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

FF, as to the computer issue: I'm not sure what programs your GS needs, but we had desktop computers for our kids (because ES built them!), which I prefer. However, most people these days seem to manage with laptops (including all the teachers I work with!) He will definitely need internet access and a printer. When I replaced our desktop I bought a HP one, online, as YD had just purchased the same model. I've had no problems with it. As a rule, desktop PCs last better than laptops but, obviously, they'll need a desk so take up more space.

You need to make sure, whatever computer you get, that it has all the Microsoft office programs on it - word, excel, etc. Mine didn't come with them and they're expensive, so ES sorted me out with a copy (legitimately, he assures me!!) 

If you went into somewhere like PC World, I'm sure they'd be happy to advise (though buying off t'internet is almost always cheaper!) Hope that helps. 

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

My sympathies, Grumpy. I HATE it when I'm all packed up and raring to go and something (or someone - often it used to be M-I-L!) delays us. Where are you camping? Somewhere nice? I'm jealous. Not sure we'll be able to take the tent out this year!

I had chippies for my dinner last night! Smiley Happy But, actually, they weren't as nice as I was anticipating and I couldn't finish them. Smiley Sad Still got sooooo much trapped wind, and the discomfort it causes is very like the onset of gallstone pain, so I started to get a bit panicky that going through all this hasn't solved the problem. The pain eased off (when I calmed down?!?) and I'm OK this morning, so it was probably just me being neurotic. Going to go easy on the fat front for a while, though! (You can interpret that either way you choose! Smiley Tongue)

Ta'poxy'fen "holiday" nearly over. I must say, I've slept better without it. Not waking up every 2 hours and no leg cramps at all - although the sexy(???) green  Knee highs (anti DVT socks) may be helping there too. 

Well, life can be sh#t at times - can I join in please? 

Dentist says I'm off the list cos I've missed 2 appts - scuse me??? When? And they don't take cards or cheques so I can't track this via bank statements. So I shall do the sympathy vote as a cancer patient....

Then surgery lost blood tests, so camping trip delayed until next week instead of today. Hilda all ready to go, but stuck here with two VERY confused dogs who don't understand why stuff goes into Hilda and comes out again!

VERY GRUMPY

Community Champion

I really don't understand this pre/post menopausal divide.  I am most definitely post menopausal and they've got me on Ta'poxy'fen when everything I've read says I ought to be on AI's.  I have queried it but not really got any answers, they just say Ta'poxy'fen better for me.  As I have absolutely no side effects from it (as long as I get the right brand) and I don't want the possible joint pain that seems to come with AI's I'll go with what they tell me.

A woman after my own heart Ali, I so agree with you, Egg and Chips is the best meal in the world!

How many skirts have I got?  Answer, one, the new one, the one that has caused the laundry incident. Chances of seeing it at MMU3 are slim to none.  Unless a heatwave is predicted.  I visited hairdresser yesterday and have also been scalped. Why do hairdressers interpret just tidy it up as take off 2 inches?

JCJ - hope you are feeling better again today and eating whatever you fancy.  Can I pick your brains about computers?  My grandson starts secondary school in Sept. and needs computer access for his homework.  I have offered to buy a PC for the family and grandson to use.  I'm told that a laptop will not have the right "programmes?" for what he needs.  I am totally lost, I don't want to spend money on something that may not be right for what is needed.  Any pointers will be appreciated. 

So, I couldn't be bothered to go to school today, so I will have to go in on Monday and my three weeks holiday will start on Tuesday..  I love flexi-time!

Blood tests show I'm post menopause (so soon, lol) so I have been moved to Anastrozole. Any tips gratefully received...... Onc says headaches are most likey migraine, possiblyside effect of hormone treatment, highly unlikely to be cancer related unless I get any muscle weakness around the same time. But he said it was a good indicator to move to anastrowatsit. So ladies, what should I expect??? Please tell me that the tam weight gain will magically disappear......(I know it won't, ive read the leaflet)

Blue gussets eh??? Very exotic. When newly wed I managed to wash hubby's red shorts with his white work shirts.....oops....and no money to buy any new ones! And speaking of no money I've just spent the afternoon buying son new jeans and trainers. You wouldn't believe the difficulty we've had finding size 12 shoes in stock in a fairly large town! Bought all 3pairs on offer, we were both so frazzled we thought it was a good idea to put off the next hunt for a while....

How about egg and chips JCJ? Best meal in the world ever Smiley Happy

Community Champion

How many skirts have you got, FF????

We'll def see some at MMU3, haha!

Can't believe either that it's coming around soooooooooo quickly, woo hoo!!

Have a lot of things on over the coming week, too much, so will be lovely to have a rest with the Benchland girls! Let's hope the weather is kind for us.

Hope you are better today JCJ, isn't it fab that you can eat!

Went to hairdressers today and was chatting continuously..............end result I have been well and truly scalped, that's what I get for talking too much xx