Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonariesis

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Bonariesis

How sad to hear about Bon, such a lovely, helpful member of our online support group. May she rest in peace.  My condolences to her family and friends and thank you FF for letting us know.

Nicky xx

Highlighted

Thanks ff, so sorry to hear this, Bon was lovely, thanks for letting us know, I also hope you are well.

Ramade x

Highlighted

Rest in peace, Bon. Stretch your new wings wide.  A wise friend on these threads. Thank you ff for letting us know.

mo

Highlighted

So sorry to hear this as Bon was so supportive. We all rely on the knowledge and support of others and she will be sorely missed.

Wendy

Highlighted

It is so sad. Rest in peace Bon.

Thank you Funnyface for letting us know.

Highlighted

That's really sad news FF. I don't come on here very often at the moment, but seems everytime I do someone else has left us, and it's always the names I've come to know and admire.

RIP Bon x

Highlighted

Really sad to read this, Bon was a valued member of the forum. Thank you FF for letting us know.

RIP Bon.

Janette xx

Highlighted

Very sad news thank you for posting FF. 

Although I did not meet her she had been s member of this forum for a number of years. RIP Bon. 

Linda 

Highlighted

Very sad to hear this but thank you for posting FF, I was thinking recently that she hadn’t posted for a while. Likewise, I didn’t know her well but she always seemed so wise and kind...RIP lovely lady...xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Bonariesis

I was friends with Bonariesis on FB although we didn't speak very often on there. Someone posted on her profile that she passed away last Wed. I wasn't going to post this bc I thought someone who maybe knew her better would post. RIP lovely lady friend of ours. FF