63424members
333756posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bone mets - please join in

Re: Bone mets - please join in

Hi Last week, I found out I have bone mets in couple Thorassc and hip. I have chemo this morning. Should I stop using the cold cap?
Community Champion

Happy New Year ladies. Let's make it as good as we can xx

Yes, warm thoughts for those we have lost in 2017, and hopefully a fresh start for everyone in the new 2018. Best wishes to all!!

mo             xxxx

Happy New year to everyone.

Carolyn yes we have lost so many lovely ladies last year. Hopefully that is it now for many years to come

A good new year to all

love Bon xx

100_8258.JPG

Community Champion

Happy new year ladies...a time to remember special loved ones we've lostxximage.jpg

Happy New Year ladies, may it be a happy and healthy one!
Hugs Janette xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND ENJOY

RENEEXXXXXX

Hello ladies ..happy new year but I thought it would be nice to light a candle to all the brave ladies we have lost this year .hands-1926414__480.jpg

Community Champion

Bitter cold here. Down in the teens and 4 inches of white fluff. 1:00 in the afternoon and I'm still in my PJ's with a cup of hot chocolate!

Well done, ff! So pleased to hear you are on the mend. But you are also wise to just take care for now. It's still eraly days. The magic 6 weeks have not passed yet!

mo              x

FF
I'm lucky son is a carpet fitter so I get free fitting and heavily discounted carpet but it's getting him in to do it as he's always fully booked ! Plus newborn twins, delinquent dog etc etc !!
Glad u r on the mend now ..still haven't got out yet as it's real stormy here. ..onwards and upwards as skin is waterproof !!
Community Champion

OH Carolyn, If I could get new carpet or hard wood floors I would venture out!! Not in my budget, though! Sigh!

Welcome Buddy Fan! Hope you arrive soon. FF

Hello ladies

Hoping to welcome a new lady here called
Buddy fan. ..at the moment she's posting on chemo threads with the primary ladies ...but hoping she joins us for support ..

Well Bon when u posted earlier about the electric storm I could see it in the distance from my bedroom window ..we have had shocking rain etc since here too ....but I've got to venture out soon for shopping and choosing a new carpet so I will be a brave little soldier and get on with it.
Hugs xxxx☔☔☔

Hi Ff

Glad your back treatment seems to have been successful. Your new year sounds busy - hope your results and news are good. Not to long now till you become a grandmom. Lucky baby to have a granny like you.

Bon xx

Violent thunderstorm raging overhead!

Community Champion

Don't worry no intentions of over doing it. I either go to work or Dr visits. Then I lounge around in my PJ's with a big over sized hooded sweat shirt over them and an electric throw. Every now and then I pick up some things and dust. I'm not allowed to bend, twist, stretch or lift and I'm not! Hubby won't let me either.  I hope I don't ever break another vertbae. I didn't hit any sales either. No gitty-up and go left in this girl. 

Hi ladies,  hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying christmas. 

Carolyn, I have also been quite good avoiding the Christmas sales, I usually empty Boots half price gift sets and put them away for next christmas but can't be bothered yet, although I did hit the trafford centre today and bought some new levi's and Ted Baker top........nothing as extravagant as a sofa though!!!! 😀

FF,  glad to hear you are doing well, take care though and don't be over doing things! 

Hugs Janette xxxx 

Oh FF
.so glad your back is healing ..I've heard through others that it's a good treatment ..you are going to be a very busy bee for getting things sorted. .phew that's tiring though all those appointments but at least you are being pro active not like me having trouble parting with pj's and super fluffy dressing gown ...
🌲🌲🌲
Community Champion

Doing well here. Back is doing fantastic. Got brave and set up some appointments. First was today. Podiatrist for ingrown nail. Not infected but sore. Figured I would get in there, since I'm diabetic. Next is CT then oncologist. Discussing if treatment is failing and getting on bone strengther. Going to ask for bone scan and bone density. Then the cardiologist to see what's up. EKG said I've had a heart attack at some point. You can get false results, but not taking a chance. Need to see a dentist too. This should all fill up my schedule until grandbaby arrives. Hopefully I will be all patched up. FF

Hello ladies
Just popping in to say hello and hope everyone got through Xmas with minimum of side effects etc.
Since boxing day I have been having pj's days ..not ill but just got lazyitus and a love of snuggly slippers, dressing gown etc which were Xmas pressys.
No January sales for me yet ...just don't need anything but bought a new sofa online earlier!!
Baby twins got cuddles overload Xmas day especially as one was dressed as an elf and the other as a fairy !! Cute xxxx
Community Champion

Ooh Carolyn....got a reply from NICE.will feed back after xmas

enjoy those babiesxx

Community Champion

Merry Christmas everyonexx

Moijanxx

Cute_Santa_Claus_with_Gift_PNG_Clipart.jpghappy Xmas everyone ..xxxx

jUST WANT TO WISH ALL THE LOVELY LADIES ON HERE A PEACEFUL XMAS AND AN EVEN BETTER NEW YEAR AS WE ALL DESERVE IT 

ALSO WISH TO THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT I HAVE RECEIVED OFF SOME LADIES ON HERE ,I DO APPRECIATE IT ,ALTHOUGH I DONT POST OFTEN.

ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE 

LOVE RENEEXXXXXXX

Merry Christmas everyone, wherever you are!!

mo              xxxx

Community Champion

I wish I could hook hubby up to a remote control! It would be quite entertaining. FF

Well done ff!! You did it! Some treatment related stiffness and soreness to be expected. TAKE CARE now. Let everyone else do the work. You can wave your arms at them from your chair! Rest and enjoy. You deserve it. Merry Christmas!

mo               xxxxxx

Community Champion

Thanks, Everyone for all the encouragement and hand holding! 

Renee, Glad to see your posts. You are missed. Try and have some holiday fun. Take care of you. Your strength amazes me! 

FF

Morning FF

So pleased operation went well and you are now back home.

Enjoy Xmas.

Linda

So pleased ff, and a very happy Christmas to all you lovely people.

lots of hugs

ramade

Highlighted

hi f f,

so pleased you are home safe and well,so all that is left to say is HAVE  great time over the xmas period and enjoy being waited on hand and foot,

all the best for the future

love reneexxxxx

Funny face
💗💗💗💗💗

Funnyface just wanted to add my best wishes here’s to a speedy recovery. Have a great Xmas all Wendy x

Great news FF, sit back relax and enjoy Christmas!
Hugs Janette xx
Community Champion

Great news FF. Glad the surgery is over with and here's hoping for a quick recovery. You will be exhausted I'm sure, especially with such a major procedure being done but it IS done which is the best news. I'm sure hubby will be making sure you stick to the rules so don't even think of lifting a finger.

Take care

Nicky x

Dear Ff

Well done your lungs! Glad you are home. Take care and let those around you give you a wonderful Christmas.

love Bon x

Community Champion

I'm home girls. My lungs did good, so I didn't have to stay. I don't have the major pain but back is tender, also stiff. Lot's of do's and don't's! Can't lift anything over one pound.,no reaching, twistting or bending, no falling.  Surgeon was 3 hours late on his arrival to the hospital. Made for a long day. I'm beat! Good night!

Afternoon FF

So pleased u got the go ahead for your operation. Hopefully it will sort your pain out.

Sending lots of hugs across the pond .

Linda
Community Champion

Have to report to hospital at 11:45. It's 8 now. Thanks for holding my hand! FF

Thinking of you ff, hope it gets rid of your pain

hugs ramade

Good luck FF xx

Lots of love and prayers, ff. We're all thinking of you and holding hands! It'll all be fine now.

mo  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Community Champion

FF. sending you heaps of love. Xxx

Moijan💚💚💚💚

Aww we are all thinking about you FF, sending you lots of love and hugs (())
Janette xxx

wishing you all the luck in the world f f and do hope you enjoy xmas with an easier mind.

love reneex

Ff

So glad your op is going ahead. Hope you'll find yourself feeling much more pain free for Christmas. Will be thinking about you tomorrow.

Bon xx

Ff
We will all be holding hands for you tomorrow during your op ...glad you have the go ahead as anything is better than pain.
Hope u bought your new Mickley Mouse pj's for hospital too ..

Loads of love xxxx
Community Champion

Finally got the official approval for surgery. I will get a phone call late tomorrow afternoon for what time to report! Thanks girls for your support. FF

Hope everything goes well for you Funnyface and you’re quickly home, pain free, to enjoy the festivities and your new addition to the family, when she arrives! Take care Kxx