cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bone mets - please join in

Chris007

Re: Bone mets - please join in

Hi Lyndylou,

I thought I would share my experience with you. I am now on my 4th cycle of capecitabine for bone and liver mets. I had scan after 3rd cycle which shows partial response which is good so I'm told, so will continue on this until the cancer gets wise and it stops working. So far side effects minimal, during the 3rd cycle I got a sore tongue but this cleared with the help of corsdyl mouthwash and the one week off tabs. I am still managing to have a 'normal' life although try to have a rest in the afternoon. I am also having reflexology which I would recommend to all mets ladies. I do hope capecitabine will work as well for you.

Chris x x

JulieD
Community Champion

Hi Lyndylou,

I think the thing to try to remember is that we are all different and react differently to different treatments. Some women have had several Se's from EE whilst lots only have a small reaction, try to be prepared ie have creams in stock but hope for the best. I hope it goes well for you, do keep us up to date. As you say, we don't always post but we regularly drop by to check how everyone is doing xx

LYNDYLOO

Evening Nick

Thank you for getting straight back me.  Just goes to show we all seem to go on the web site frequently.  I know I don't always post a message but I do go on regularly just to see how the regular people are getting on.  You know when you started on Capecitabine did they tell you how long you would be on it for nothing has been mentioned to me which is scary in inself. At this moment in time I have not mentioned anything to work about my problems and progression on hip.  Apart from Personnel no one knows I have secondaries which is the way I would like it to stay. My hubby works at the same company.  He has been there 30 years and 10 years for myself.  This weekend we are going out for hubbies birthday I am certainly going to have a good drink as once I start treatment can't see me going out at all. We normally go at every Saturday anyway.  I keep saying to hubby I would rather have 6 months they way I feel now than 12 months feeling dreadful which reading the comments sounds anawful teatment.  He hates it when I say things like that but that is how i feel.  Hubby has just came in from work so better start tea. Take care.

nicky08
Community Champion

Hi Lindyloo
I've not been on the e/e combo but have kept up to date with how everyone does on it via the thread on here. Hate to say it but there does seem to be quite a few side effects for some. I'd imagine you would also need to go to the chemo unit to get the tablets, I do for my Capecitabine when they also check my bloods to make sure everything ie wbc is OK. As to working I was lucky enough 6 years ago when on FEC to take time out on my bad days and continue working on my better days but I was on very flexible hours anyway. This time round unfortunately I had to give up a new job I'd started as the side effects of Capecitabine were very unpredictable in the first few cycles as well as me needing numerous appointments for my heart condition, not to say hospital stays as will! The job I had started really wasn't possible to do in these circumstances although I feel I could go back to it now if there was another opening as the SEs are much better.
Good luck with the new combo, hope it works well for you.
Nicky x

Rowan44

I am on 6 courses of FEC-T for 6 weeks , got a headache for first 2 days but ok  now , having one course every 3 weeks then tamoxifen and also will be starting denosumab next course of chemo 21st of Feb

the headache has gone today and I feel a bit tired but I am not sleeping well due to steroids I think

hope this helps 🙂

LYNDYLOO

Evening boney ladies

Not been on since last week when I asked about the e/e treatment. Got an appointment to go to chemo unit next week still really worried.  Can't see light at the end of the tunnel.  Did you ladies have to go to the chemo unit to get your tablets each month,  As I said last week I work 31 hours at the moment.  Did you ladies that were on that treatment able to work at all and were able to go out and about as usual.  Does it cause to have a fussy head like on chemo which I finished 4 years first on fec then on Taxetere.  No one has said how long I would be on it.  Do you just stay on it till it stops working.  Nicky have you been on this treatment as I know you were diagnoised about the same time as me with bone mets.  Sorry to keep rambling on I am just really scared.

Rowan44

Thanks Nicky  🙂 that's put my mind at rest the next hurdle , they also mentioned I will have another drug every 6 months  but I cant recall the name my poor befuddled head ! They mentioned I would need to be monitored on the denosumab for calcium levels  as I was asking about self administration as I am not needle phobic and have done sub cutaneous injections before , look forwards to seeing a link to any threads on this

Glad to hear the denosumab hasn't got many side effects tho 🙂

Rowan xx

nicky08
Community Champion

Hi Rowan44

Yes, there are quite a few of us 'boney' ladies on Denosumab.  It's the newest treatment available and, in my opinion, the easiest and quickest to administer with no nasty side effects.  It is given 4 weekly by subcutaneous injection ie under the skin rather than into any veins.  Mostly it seems to be given in the fatty area of your stomach but some ladies have it in their upper arm.  Hope you get on well with this as well as the FEC T chemo.

Nicky x

ps I'll try to find the Denosumab thread I started and 'bump' it up to the tope of the page - can't remember if it's in the treatments section rather than this 'living with' section but have a look in both.

Rowan44

hello Ladies , 

I had a met on my sternum and am on FEC-T chemo had first dose on Friday , they say with my next chemo session I will also start Denusomab - is anyone on this ???  

2catlady

Hi,Lynnq, I couldn't get anyone to insure the cancer. So I just got m&s travel insurance that would insure me for anything but nothing relating to the cancer. My onc was happy for me to go as he said it was very unlikely the cancer would cause any problems in two weeks. And that most insurers would blame the cancer on any health problems and squirm out of paying. He said most of his patients go on holidays without their cancer being insured. I actually felt the best I have in months while there ! I used antibacterial gels all the time ,didn't go on anything too bumpy to protect my back and had a wonderful time.the only person who got ill with stomach flu was my teenage son .I would do it again at the drop of a hat.
Helen xx
Julesie

Hi Lynn. Try Insurewith. I know someone who has just got insurance for the States through them and I'm awaiting a callback from their medical advisor for a skiing holiday.
Lynnq

Hi Helen. I would love to go back to Florida with my grandaughters.....how did you sort out insurance, i am finding it difficult enough to get a week in Spain....
2catlady

Hi,lovely ladies,hope you are all doing well. I had a fantastic time in Florida and two weeks of disney magic not thinking about mets, onc,meds,injections,IVs or all the other nasties we live with every day. Hardly any pain and great sleep wish you could get it on NHS!
It's a shame as always to see some new ladies joining us in the two weeks I've not been reading posts. I wish you weren't joining us but you have joined a very supportive bunch of ladies.
Huge hugs to you all,Helen xxxxxx
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Bone Thats - please join in

I see, okay thank you for all your help :smileyhappy 🙂 

vercors

Gadir, 

I had 4 years between primary and secondary so yes my hair grew back thick and very curly for about 18 months; I stopped using scarves about 3 months after I finished chemo. I kept very short hair for about 2 years, as I hated the curls. 

Letrozole is an hormone therapy, like Tamoxifen: http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-information/treating-breast-cancer/hormone%C2%A0the...

Guest user
Not applicable

Hey Vercors, 

Okay that's reassuring to know, what are those meds for if they are not chemo? Because my oncg did mentioned down the road she will wean off some chemo and maybe put me on other things, Im assuming that? Also has your hair grown back fine etc? And a worry in the back of my mind, I am young, I do want to one day become a mommy... Do we have a future in that..? Thank you for replying to me xx

vercors

HI Gadir, 

ALso Her2+. While my bone mets are now greatly reduced, I will never consider myself as NED (unfortunately) but as stable. Stable is my favourite word. 

I have bone mets, but I am not on chemo. Letrozole, Herceptin, Zoladex and Ibandronic acid. 

Take care. 

Guest user
Not applicable

Hello All xx

I am also a her2+ I've been diagnosed for a year now, had a lumpectomy done and been on herceptin/perjeta/toxeter regimen. Unfortunately my CA spread before I started chemo down to my pelvic bone .  My doc says I've been doing good with my chemo its been looking stable, I will be having my mastectomy in a few months. Do I worry because it spread? My oncg says things like I will be on chemo for life, that word frustrates me! Will I be? When she says im looking clean am I considered NED? Will I ever be considered that? Or no because of the spread? (scared)

Sincerely, 

Gadir xx

roxy12

Hi lindy loo, I also have taken e/e combo. It kept me stable for over a year although I too had a sore mouth. It also gave me slight nose bleeds but these were only slight and not a problem. I lost about 7kg mostly because of the sore mouth but my appetite was reduced. I did have long spells where my mouth was OK. My nails suffered too.After saying all this I did have a pretty good quality of life on this combo. I have remained very active. Walking swimming, yoga etc. However, due to progression I started taxotere three weeks ago. I was a bit scared of going on chemo but after the first week it hasn't been half as bad as I thought! Aches and pains but no nausea or sore mouth yet and my appetite is better than it has been for a long time. Like porkie, I am glad in some ways to be off the e/e but it did work for me for quite a long time. Good luck with whatever you decide. X
Porkie

Hi Lindy Loo - I am one of the ladies that has posted on the EE thread. I have had bone mets now for nearly 3 years, diagnosed with primary. Letrozole worked for me for over two years but last Sep I commenced EE. I think the side effects are not always explained fully - I found the mouth ulceration awful straight away so had my dose reduced after a month to 5mg one day, 10 the next. Didn't really suffer from spots but last scan in December showed some fluid on lungs which is another known side effect. Over the last couple of weeks I have had swelling in neck lymph nodes so I do not think it is working now. Currently awaiting an ultrasound and then depending on this may have to change treatments.Given the side effects I will not be that sorry but I know that some ladies have had really good success so like everything else think it is a bit of a lottery. Good luck xx

LYNDYLOO

Evening Lucy

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  Managed to read the comments on the link you sent.  The side effects sound horrendous.  I am not due to go the drug for a couple as the hospital has to apply for funding.  Can't see anyone been able to put up with sore mouth and problems with their skin.  The more I read about it the more i am put off.  In one respect can't understand why the hospital has deciided to put me on it.  I have only taken letrozole which has worked fine for 4 years.  I have a bone and CT scan or organs recently and what the hospital said slight progression in left hip and my tumours markers were going up.  They started at 15 in 2010 and had stayed that way until January 2013 when they started to creep up gradually and are now at 41 which is just above the norm.  The CT scans were all OK thank the lord.  I have been on a website regarding the trial of everolimus/exemestane people are usally are put on EE when letrole etc has not worked. I unstand there are 7 hormone type treatments so there plenty more for me to try before going this this extreme.  I am 61 now but still work 4 full days a week which I would like to carry on doing.  Anyone on these drugs were they still able to work.  One of reasons I work is take my mind of problems.  Once again thank Liz and Lucy for getting back. Going to get myself a large glass of wine so night night for now.

Lucy_BCC

Hi Lyndyloo

This may be the thread you were interested in :

http://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Treatments-and-medical-issues/anyone-on-everolimus-exestamen...

Best wishes

Lucy BCC

lizcat

Hi. The thread on here is in the treatment and medical section and is titled something like 'anyone n everolimus/exemestane ?'. Sorry no idea how to link it - computer illiterate !!

At the moment, I am not on hormonals but in the past I had tamoxifen for a few months but then had 4 years on arimidex as side effects of tamoxifen were awful. When I had a bit of spread again, I came off arimidex and on to EE. My onc is waiting to get this rads blast done and have a word with neurosurgeon to see about my spine before deciding to try another hormone or chemo.

Hope you find the other thread useful.

Liz

LYNDYLOO

Can you send me the link again please it seems to have disappeared when I did my reply. With this being a new treatment they must wanting people for a trial.

LYNDYLOO

Hi Liz

Thank you for getting straight back to me.  Sounds awful.  You did well keeping onto it for a year.  I had terrible acne when I was a teenager and that was bad enough.  I have been spot free since by late twenties. I have got really good skin now.  I spoke Clare at the hospital who initially ran the trial for Ibandronate against zomata which I took part in.  I informed her when I go on the tablets if they do not suit me I would be taken off them.  There is no point in having a treatment that supresses the cancer then makes you feel really ill.  I had enough of that when I was chemo which I finished 4 years ago. By the way what hormone treatment are you on now.  I have been fortunate I have had a good quality of life.  I still work 4 days a week.  Love by Fridays.  Enjoy going swimming a couple nights week.  The way I feel at the moment I would I would rather have a shorter life feeling relatively OK than a longer one feeling terrible all the time it is not worth it.

lizcat

Hi Lyndyloo,

I was on the EE combo for almost a year at full strength but due to recent progression have stopped it. Initially I had lots of side effects like hormonal type spots all over face and neck (lovely), tiredness and loss of appetite. I had other health issues when I started on it which turned out to be appendicitis and needed an op. That knocked me for almost 6 months and I put side effects down to that at the time. However, now I am off the pills, I think it was them that was making me feel crap. There is a thread on treatments about EE so have a look on there as there are peoples experiences throughout their use of EE. 

I am just waiting now for my rads planning and blast next week for the back pain.

Liz

LYNDYLOO

HI Liz I have not been on here for a while. I noticed you have been everolimus/exemestane. How did you cope on the treatment as that is what oncologist is putting me on. Been on just letrolzole for the last 4 years which was OK. I would love to hear from you

pam01

Hi Rowan. i was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005 and with vertebral mets in Feb 2011. after a bit of progression on exsemestane I have been stable on capecitabine since feb 2012. In the autumn 2013 I went on short breaks to Granada and to Budapest. Both times I got insurance cover from MIA. (they largely cover european travel). I also went on a cruise. They wouldnt cover this cos they ahve stopped covering cruises....also we had 2 days in israel as part of the cruise. I did get cove with insurancewith......but it was hard work....the medical underwriter was fine but the ordinary call handlers were poor and didnt return calls....it was also expensive.....over £500....the cruise cost less than this!........it depends on where you are going but I would recommend MIA. Pamx

Coco0896

morning to you all and welcome to the group Gill and Tink, although am so sorry you have had to join, but hope you will both find lots of support and advice from everyone. I was dx with Primary BC in May 2013, and Bone Mets just a few weeks later, which have also progressed so am waiting for Rads on my back to help with the pain, I have been on Tamoxifen which obviously is not working well and will be changed I think to Zolodex and Letrazole. I have not planned to go outside of Europe on Holiday so cannot comment on Insurance or anything but hope that I along with everyone else can be here to support you both and everyone else. Take Care and Happy Sunday to you all. Meg xx
lizcat

Thanks Belinda - I remember you had those problems but so pleased you are feeling much better. I had a nerve block at that time, Dec 12, as the bone wasn't collapsing the right way so think it will be a touch of cement for the higher bone with rads to lumbar spine. Then sort the rest. May well pick your brain! Will keep updating the thread with developments.

Liz x

belinda

Hi Liz, I had the same dilemma Winter 2012. I had a met too close to spinal cord. I had some rads and was changed to Doxorubicin chemo. It worked well and it was after this I was put back onto Arimidex which is working for a second time. I didn't need surgery but hope all goes well for you. I'm feeling so much better now and I hope will too. X
doodlecat

Rowan, just thought I would let you know about my travel. I have found it impossible to obtain affordable travel insurance with extensive bone mets and other spread whilst on chemo.

I have still travelled to Egypt using my annual travel insurance - which doesn't cover cancer. I make sure I have enough funds for a flight home if needs be. Of course if it was a real emergency I would not be covered.

I am not necessarily recommending this it is just what I do (can't after all put it off until I am better).

June xx
Rowan44

Thank you Val for replying I am coming to terms just a bit dismayed that it has spread so quickly but my oncologist said he thought we can hold it for a long time so I am letting it all sink in
lizcat

Quick update from me. Saw onc for plan as knew I had a bit of bone spread which was confirmed by mri. Going to have a rads blast to lumbar spine area and then onc is going to speak to neurosurgeon to see what to do about my original t9 met that has got worse and is nearing the spinal cord so we need to avoid compression. Come off current hormonal - everolimus/exemestane combo - and will decide whether to try another one, probably faslodex, or chemo. At least it was what I expected and the areas of pain correspond to the deteriorating bone bits.

Liz

scottishlass

Hi Rowan44, I have replied to your PM. Hope it helps a little but feel free to ask any questions as they come along. That is how we learn, little by little. There was a time when we were all new to this and have only learned by asking questions on here and sharing experiences, Hugs, Val

Angelfalls

Welcome Gill and Tink, though I'm sorry you both find yourselves here. You've had some great advice already from the wise and wonderful women who frequent this thread. I just wanted to let you know that I'm over 7 years out with bone mets and just coming up to 11 years since my initial diagnosis. When the cancer first spread, it was in and behind my sternum and a course of rads, followed by an oopherectomy (I was 35 and very much pre-menopausal!), and a switch to Arimidex got me to NED (No Evidence of Disease), very quickly and kept me there for nearly five years. During that time, I changed jobs, got a promotion, travelled extensively and even learned to scuba dive! Over the last two years, the cancer has reared its ugly head again and there has been some spread, but I've been on a number of treatments with more options in the pipeline. And I've had some amazing holidays, too - in fact, my consultant actively encourages me to book up and go!! As some of the others have said, I tend to stick to Europe now with no cancer cover on my travel insurance and my EHIC card in my pocket, but when my disease was stable, I did a number of long-haul, dream destinations. Hopefully it won't be too long before your treatment plan kicks in and you can start planning some nice breaks, too! Good luck.

Tinkerbelle

Thank you so much for your replies.  The fact that there are ladies like you who take the time to share experience and give support and encouragement to others gives me great comfort.

Tink

Smartie

Hi All, and sorry to Tink and Gill that you have had to join us here, as the other ladies have said though I am sure you will find a huge amount of support and information.
Like Nicky, my primary diagnosis was seemingly treated effectively and with no node involvement etc I never expected to be diagnosed with secondaries so was completely overwhelmed when that happened 4 years after my primary. Still I am now in my 8th year since secondary bone mets were diagnosed in hip and back thanks to a variety of treatments, I had a biopsy last year (on an enlarged lymph in my neck) to check whether there had been any change to the status but mine remained just ER+. I really worried to begin with about how it would affect my life and especially travelling but I haven't let it stop me I am glad to say and in between chemos I am still doing so. Travel insurance is a pain and I don't think I would risk the States without it but have travelled to Europe extensively with just a standard insurance (so nothing BC related covered) plus my European health card. It is a risk I guess if something serious should happen (no more extreme sports for sure!) but it's one worth taking for me at least, I don't want BC to define my life totally.
It's only natural to be scared, I think even those of us who have lived with mets for a number of years still are but the ability to communicate with others goings through the same thing via this forum is a great help.
As others have said come back and ask any questions you might have, good luck to you both.
Best wishes
Smartie x

nicky08
Community Champion

Hi tinker belle and welcome to the place no one wants to be. As I said below to Gill, we have all been through that awful shock and realisation when we get our secondary dx and it does take time to adjust to the new normal. If you have time read through some of these posts, some may scare you as each of us has a different experience but we all have the same thing, ie bone mets and there is a lot of treatments available out there. My bone mets came 5 years after primary, with a local recurrence which was picked up on a routine mammogram, the CT scan followed. I had had no node involvement, very small primary with WLE, zoladex, tamoxifen and radiotherapy so I wasn't expecting to be told I now had secondaries and it really floored me. Once I got a treatment plan in place it did help me to cope and even though the chemo was not nice it certainly did the trick and kept me from further progression, with the help of Arimidex, for 5 years. Interestingly I learnt on this forum that up to 30% of hormone positive BC can develop the HER receptor as well so, after my mets had spread to my liver, I had a biopsy done and found out I was now HER+ having tested HER- previously. There really is a fount of knowledge and support on here so do come back and ask any questions and I'm sure someone will come along to help you. Good luck to both you and Gill, our latest 'members' and keep getting the support you need either on here, through your hospital or friends and family (which is always the tricky one as it can be so difficult to burden them).
Nicky x
Ps good to see you posting Liz, hope all is going Ok.

Tinkerbelle

Good evening all,

I really didn't think I would be back here.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I have just received a diagnosis of bone mets to the spine and it's only just sinking in.

My original dx was in  2009 - mastectomy and zoladex/arimidex - ER+, no nodes or vascular invasion.

Four weeks ago I was diagnosed with a new primary in my other breast.  Mets were found on basline CT.

Reading all the posts from the forum has helped me be more positive, but I have to admit I'm scared.

Tink.

Rowan44

thankyou lizcat , am feeling more positive already I am similar to you my diagnosis of primary was only in November 2013 , so its been a lot to take on
G xx
Rowan44

Thanks all for the replies , I am glad we have this forum to turn to for answers , its really good to see others have gone through what I am going through and it gives us all strength , thankyou 🙂

lizcat

Hi Gill,

Just to say I agree with vercors and Nicky about your queries. I was diagnosed with primaries and secondaries at the same time in July 07. Had to have chemo first and that got rid of the bone mets on my sternum. Keep visiting this thread and ask any questions!

nicky08
Community Champion

Hi Gill
Sorry you have to join us but as Vercors has said, you've come to the right place. Lots of experience and support available here! I have been living with bone mets for 6 years now, 5 years after my primary. I've travelled a lot in that time and have not had any issues with pain. Unfortunately insurance IS a pain and unreasonably expensive but I guess they have to make sure we're covered. My life continued pretty much as normal ie pre mets, until last year when I found out they had spread to my liver. This in itself hasn't caused me any more problems, just a separate issue with heart function which has stopped me getting the right meds but I'm hopeful we're getting back on track now.
There is a lot of shock to deal with when you find out your BC has spread so give yourself time to adjust and come to terms with it, we all have had to go through this so any of can help you if you need support.
Bethany, sorry you are having worries also but maybe the helpline at BCC can help you? As this is a secondaries (bone mets)thread you may not get the answers you are after so another part of the forum may also give you more advice.
Nicky

vercors

HI Gill, Sorry you had to join this group but you came to the right place for support. 

I have had two small areas of bone mets (rib and hip) for over two years, and after radiotherapy I have resumed normal life. I am now on letrozole, Zoladex and Herceptin. 

I do travel both for work and play. Travel insurance can be an issue especially for the States. I ma covered by a work insurance for work but not for play. For play, I am off to France, skiing (onc is OK0 in Feb, and Morocco in April, and if I would like to visit my brother in Canada during the summer, but I need to check if they are as strict as for the US>

Eurotunnel used to be very good but they since have changed their policy. I would not travel anywhere outside Europe without a good insurance. Within Europe you are covered like any European citizen as long as you carry your HEAIC card. 

I hope this helps. xxx

Rowan44

Reeling today , I went in to see the oncologist and it is confirmed I do have a small area of metastasis on the sternum , he is optimistic that with chemo and radio that they can hold it at bay and that I will be on tamoxifen and denosumab lifelong  , that we are looking at years of continued treatment  "for a long time "

any help or advice any of you lovely ladies can offer me right now would be appreciated ,

I want to go on fighting was hoping to beat this but I guess I have to live with it , how do I go about doing the things I have always done?

I love to go to rock concerts and have traveled abroad to do this sometimes ... Anyone been abroad with bone mets ? What about insurance ??

I need something to look forwards too ,

Gill

Guest user
Not applicable

Its so nice to actually read info from another person suffering from cancer. My husband just doesn't understand the harder I try the worse he makes me feel. Yes I know I am a pain but since the cancer in 2013 our relationship has diminished and because he shows no love or anything towards me I have been to a solicitor. I have been through enough pain I just want peace. I just need someone to love me and tell me its going to be okay. I had a breast lumpectomy in November 2012  had two operations because they took some tissue off the right bust as well. I had radiotherapy on both breasts and I am on Tamoxifen. Just recently I have had pains in my right bust. Today have to go to my local hospital to see breast care nurse because I saw and out of hours doctor .My right bust is enlarged and she was worried so they are checking it out. Trying to stay positive but its hard when you haven't got any support at home.

belinda

Whoo have a brilliant holiday Helen. Woman Very Happy

And good luck with whatever treatment you're having next. You have many left in the store cupboard. I've also had a couple of treatments that did not even begin to work for me.

And wow have the most wonderful wedding Madge!  Woman Very Happy

Hi Nicky! the U.S.A. is such a problem as are, I found, most places outside of Europe. I visited Australia and New Zealand twice before my diagnosis and would have loved to have gone back a few years ago but no-one has wanted to insure me for many years now. It probably didn't help I was honest and did tell of my one and only DVT.

Hi to all.

JulieD
Community Champion

Have a good holiday Catlady.

Congratulations Madge!! What lovely news. I hope you have a truly memorable day. Good luck with the second opinion too.

Love to all bone ladies xx

madge1

Hi everyone,

I've not been on here for a week or so as I've been arranging my wedding!!! Wedding on the 25th Jan 2014, notices went in on NYE !!!!!!!!! Sorry to read about your BC, 2catlady (Helen), hope the Letrozole kicks in for you, and have a fantastic holiday. I've decided to get a 2nd opinion, haven't got anything to lose but may gain something from it. Reading the posts has helped me be more positive.

Thank you all.