63369members
333428posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester 8/9 March ?

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester 8/9 March ?

Hello Everyone,

I’m Cassy.

It’s taken me 10 minutes to figure out how to post in the forum. So hopefully I’ve done it right.

I’m looking forward to the event though I’m not sure what to expect

I’ll be arriving on Friday as I’m not far away 

Cassy x

Re: Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester 8/9 March ?

Hi everyone,

I'm one of the two Breast Cancer Care nurses who'll be with you this weekend.  Looking forward to meeting you all and making you welcome.

Catherine

Hi Everyone 

Looking forward to meeting you all this week and nervous in equal measures.

Travelling over Friday morning as only just over an hour away. See you all then.

Lisa 😊

Hi, I am Shampa. I will be travelling from Warwickshire and planning to go there on Thursday. 

Will meet you for dinner at reception around 7. 

.xx

Hi, I’m travelling from Worcestershire ( south midlands ) on Thursday but my train doesn’t arrive in Manchester until 8pm. I won’t arrive in time for Dinner but if youre all still around when I arrive I could meet for drinks and a chat.

Looking forward to to meeting everyone and having a little break from manic family life. Xx

Hi everyone, I'm booked on next week's event, am very excited and nervous. I too am travelling up the night before, with my husband (as I'm too anxious to travel that far on my own - he will be having a lovely time exploring the city or watching films!!) but we won't be getting there until very late, as we're travelling by train once he's finished work, so I won't meet you all until the morning. Friday is actually my birthday, and I'm really excited to be spending the day with you all. Safe travels and see you next week. Katrina xx

Perfect see you all at 7, looking forward to it! 😊

Hi everyone,

I too am travelling on Thursday (from Kent). Will be there 5 ish. Would be great to join you other Thursday arrivals for dinner. See you at 7 in reception x

Brill see everyone Thursday at 7 xxx 

Hi everyone, 

I’m Anna, really excited to meet you all (& very nervous too) I am travelling to the event on the Thursday so would love to have some food with whoever arriving early☺️

Xxx

Hi, I’m travelling down from Glasgow and should arrive about 6pm on Thursday. Shall we arrange to meet in reception at 7pm? Anyone that wants dinner? Then people arriving later or just wants drinks could join us later? 

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone. Xxx 

I am arriving Thursday, I would like to meet up for some food.

I arrive at half five ish so I’ll be there about the same time 😊 up for grabbing a bite to eat somewhere, shall we arrange a time to meet at reception or something? Then anyone else can also join if arriving on thurs? X

Hi all, 

I’m Allison. It’s going to be good to meet and talk to other ladies going through this. I’m interested in sharing knowledge and ideas on how alternative therapies are being used alongside/instead of nhs treatment plans. 

I’m going through pre quals for the Tulip trial, so don’t know if I’m eligible yet. I would really like to meet and talk to ladies who have been/are involved in Tulip. 

Take care and see you all next week

Alx 

Yes!! Birthday celebrations, let there be cake! I would normally have said alcohol but how times have changed!!! 😂🎂🎂🎂🎂 😊 Naomi x

Hi everyone! In feeling a bit nervous but looking forward to the weekend! I'm arriving from Edinburgh about 6 on thurs.. is anyone else around for dinner? 

Hi all. Looking forward to meet everyone ... and celebrating my birthday on the Sat :-) I'm only about 5-6 miles from the venue so home away from home! :-) Bex 

Hey Claire, I’m Naomi, I’m looking forward to meeting everyone too. I’m nervous about what feelings I’ll probably end up bringing up but I think meeting people going through the same things and finally meeting some younger people with secondaries will be really helpful and It’ll be a positive experience for us all! 😊🙌🏻 x

I am looking forward to coming up to Manchester next week, hoping to meet new people and get something positive out of the weekend.

Highlighted

Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester 8/9 March ?

Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester ? 

Booked a place on the upcoming event - Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester?

Feedback has said how helpful it was to talk on the Forums beforehand and this thread is a chance for you to say hello and “meet” others attending the event. I will check in regularly and if you have any questions do let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Look forward to meeting you next week
Steph