69156members
363150posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Bristol 6/7 March ?

43 REPLIES 43
Highlighted

Re: Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Bristol 6/7 March ?

Thanks Rae,

I forgot to take your number need to meet for a cup of tea soon. Looking forward to the list next week.

shereen 

Highlighted

Re: Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Bristol 6/7 March ?

Hello everyone,

How are you all doing?

I thought to share a yoga video that has benefited me recently. I don't know much about yoga, but I try to practice  this grounding deep relaxation exercise at least once a week. I hoping you won't need to register on the site to access it. 

https://www.onecommune.com/grounding-deep-relaxation-practice-with-tracee-stanley-summit-prep?utm_so...

I'm really looking forward to the list that Steph will send so we can be in touch and make it more personal than a forum.

Take care

Rae x

Highlighted

Hi everyone

Thank you so much to share your stories, your strength, till this weekend I felt very lonely,

Hope to see you all soon, and keep in touch. 

If any of you decide to visit Norwich, (it's beautiful) mi casa tu casa, ( my house is your house)

Keep strong

Keep smiling ❤️

Highlighted

What an amazing two days!

I was so overwhelmed from the example of strength, It is going to be tough to go back to 'normal' after meeting you guys. 

I can't wait for the email to go out with all connections, I would be honoured if any of you would consider staying in touch and continue to share your strength and inspiration. Im always up for a chat, vent, waffle, coffee or treatment pending... some wine :D!

Love you all! Bunch of rockstars.

Highlighted

Hi all,

Hope everyone that was going home today got home safely. I had such a lovely two days meeting all you wonderful people I'm missing it. Hope to see you again at some point in the future. Xxx

Highlighted

Hello ladies, 

Here is the link to the article "what is it really like living with cancer"

It's divided into 13 sections and I sent it out to my friends:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-it-really-like-to-have-cancer-2248830

Good night, good morning, and good afternoon (whenever you're reading this lol)

Rae x

Highlighted

We went out for food will be back later 

Highlighted

Hello guys!

I'm Tassia,

This is my first event like this so I am quite excited to learn from and meet some amazing people. 

I'm driving up in the morning from South Wales, Swansea way. Bit forward, but if anyone is stuck or wants to hitch a ride, please let me know, it would be my pleasure. I'm due to get in for registration at 10am. 

Looking forward! 

Highlighted

Just getting on train now - don’t empty the bar before I get there 🤣  

X

Highlighted

I am on my way from Stoke on Trent. 

Highlighted

Arrived about 20mins ago. Or maybe earlier.  IIwas a bit lost lol.

Would be lovely to meet you all this evening. 

Rae x 

Highlighted

I think I'm 1st to the bar! Sat in a corner with 2 sofas 😊

Highlighted

Hi everyone, we will arrive today but very late, the car Brooke this morning just before we left😣, arriving around 10pm. 

My name is Rute and my partner is andy

Highlighted

Just got here. Is anyone in the bar yet? Going to freshen up and then head down. If you see a girl in a yellow jumper and short dark hair looking lost, it's me! 

Helen x

Highlighted

Great - I’m going to head down to the bar in a few mins!

I’ll wait at the bar if I’m the first one there 😊

Highlighted

Hi, I've just arrived & checked in, would be lovely to meet some of you this eve for drink & dinner

Haha, I forgot it didn't show our names, I'm another Helen ! 

Highlighted

rachel, im here as well, happy to meet up xx

Highlighted

Hi

i just got on the train from Paddington eta 1600 definitely up for a drink/dinner later once I’ve settled in.

Highlighted

I’ve arrived!

The room was ready early so I’m just freshening up.

If anyone else arrives and would like to meet for a drink in the bar just let me know on here 😊

looking forward to seeing you all later / tomorrow x

Highlighted

Evening all,

I am travelling from Suffolk tomorrow and will be there about 5pm. Really looking forward to meeting you all 😁

Helen x

Highlighted

Hi Em,

mine no is 07747792260. I’ll message you x

Highlighted

Joh74, I tried to pm you but I don’t have a clue how/if poss. Happy to meet at train station. My number is 07720049624 if you would like to text me to make arrangements. x

Highlighted

Hello all,

I just realised that I booked "super off-peak" ticket for tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️ so will be in Bristol about 5pm. 

If anyone will arrive early and want to meet for dinner, then give me a shout. I'm not a drinker, hence why not offering it lol. 

Also, I've booked to stay the night on Saturday. So again, if anyone wants,  I'll be around for dinner, chat, and reflection of the event :cathappy:

Rae x

Highlighted

Hi everyone, I'm Lindsey. Looking forward to meeting you all. I'm travelling from Poole on Thursday, should be at the hotel about 6. A drink would be great xx

Highlighted

We are travelling from Norwich, after lunch. Up for a drink also😜

Highlighted

Hey hey,

I'm coming in from London on Thursday too but sightly later 20.35.  I'd be up for a drink! 

Look forward to meeting you all. 

Highlighted

I’m getting the train from Tiverton that arrives at Templemeads at 9.25. If you’re happy to wait perhaps we weak to the hotel together? x

Highlighted

Can't wait for this event💖

Highlighted

Hi I'm Emma I'll be travelling down from Barnsley on Thursday hoping to get there for about 18:30. Really looking forward to meeting everyone. 

Highlighted

Train from Cheltenham which should arrive at Bristol TM at 9:05am (assuming I get the kids out the door and to school on time and get to the train station 🤪) x

Highlighted

Try split ticketing to see if it reduces your fare any. Its not massive but I saved £16. X

Highlighted

Hi,

I am too. Where are you coming from? 
X

Highlighted

I’m arriving Friday morning, prob getting the train. x

Highlighted

Hello! I’m Lucy, I will be travelling on the Thursday from Surrey. I’m looking forward to meeting you all. 

Highlighted

Hi, 

I’m Jo and I’m coming from Devon on Friday morning. Is anyone else arriving then?

look forward to meeting you all xx

Highlighted

Hi

Yes it took 3 hours though and I get travel sick on coaches, I might take a half day so I can travel off peak then it's £85. It's my own fault I should have booked in advance never mind as long as I get there!

Highlighted

Have you checked the coach instead of train? 

Highlighted

Hi

I'm coming from London on Thursday night after work I should get in at 1930 if anyone wants a late drink. Wished I'd booked the train earlier just looked £135 return madness :womansurprised:

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Highlighted

Thanks Rae 

Highlighted

Hello all,

I'm Rae and i'll be travelling from London on Thursday. I checked the hotel website  and check-in is after 3pm. 

Really looking forward to meeting you all

Rae x

Highlighted

Hi all, 

I'm Nicola, travelling from Kent on Thursday. Looking forward to meeting you all x 

Highlighted

Hi everyone 

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Steph: a quick question, do you know what time those of us arriving on Thursday can check into the hotel from? 
Rachel x

Highlighted

Lovely idea. 
Hello everyone, I’m Emily and I’ll be travelling from Cheltenham. 
Looking forward to meeting everyone later this week. 
Em x

Highlighted

Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Bristol 6/7 March ?

Booked a place on the upcoming event - Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Bristol?

Feedback has said how helpful it was to talk on the Forums beforehand and this thread is a chance for you to say hello and “meet” others attending the event. I will check in regularly and if you have any questions do let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Look forward to meeting you this weekend
Steph