Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docetaxil and phesgo newly diagnosed

3 REPLIES 3
Angel Eyes

Re: Docetaxil and phesgo newly diagnosed

Hello, 

Docetaxel is an excellent drug. 

I had Paxlitaxel (it's sister, tamer co-joined twin drug) last year on Secondary diagnosis. I am so relieved to only be on Phesgo now. Injections are the way forward, not IV. I had no side effects from Paxlitaxel. I wore the Cold Cap throughout my sixteen weeks of it. My hair thinned a bit but you would have had to know me very well to detect it. From what I can gather, I think Docetaxel does make hair loss but the nurses will know better. It still maybe worth giving the Cold Cap a go? 

I have no side effects from the needle of Phesgo. I love it.

Please feel free to PM me.

Don't crack up. You can do this 👍

Angel Eyes 

Blonde123

Hi

Any advice would be great have you had any of the above drugs? Etc Advice getting through each day at the min. I am normally the strong one in our family but I feel like I am fast falling apart x

Angel Eyes

Hi, 

I don't post much on the boards but if I can help let me know.

Angel Eyes 

Blonde123

Docetaxil and phesgo newly diagnosed

Hi

Any advice please newly diagnosed with liver mets they thought it had also gone to my ribs but bone scan showed up nothing. I was originally diagnosed on feb 2004, with primary er/pr positive her2 negative. My liver biopsy is now er/pr negative and her2 positive. So first treatment chemo with the phesgo I think that’s how you spell it. I need a heart scan but there is a waiting list so they have agreed to start chemo with the phesgo if need be. I am dropping to a dark place I was hoping it would be the same hormone related but to start with chemo again I am dreading, anyone help with advice or have similar would be great to hear from you. I just keep looking at my kids 18, 20 and 22 and thinking what I am going to miss out on xx