1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live speaker session on Zoom - Eating Well & Secondary Breast Cancer Webinar

8 REPLIES 8
AimeeH_BCN

Re: Live speaker session on Zoom - Eating Well & Secondary Breast Cancer Webinar

Hello @kat504 

Thanks for your message and yes, of course you can have a copy of the video. I've asked our admin team to email you the link. I hope you find it useful and hope to see you at future sessions.

Warm wishes,

Aimee

kat504

Re: Live speaker session on Zoom - Eating Well & Secondary Breast Cancer Webinar

Hello

Would I please be able to get a copy of the video too? I have now registered so I will hear about future speakers. 
Kat 

AimeeH_BCN

Good morning @Catlover1 

Thanks for your message and yes, of course - I'll ask our admin team to send a copy of the the recording over to you. If you would like to receive email updates about future speaker sessions and virtual meetings over Zoom, you can fill in this  registration form (ticking the virtual meetings box) and we'll keep you updated.

Warm wishes,

Aimee

Catlover1

I'm new to this group and I'd like a copy of the recording too please.

AimeeH_BCN

Hello Louise

Thanks for your message about yesterday's session and yes, it was recorded. I'll ask our admin team to email you a copy of the recording and links that were mentioned during the presentation. I hope you find it useful and as @Julie_BCN mentioned, if you'd like to receive email reminders about future speaker sessions and virtual meet ups over Zoom, just complete this quick registration form and tick the virtual meetings box.

Warm wishes,

Aimee

Loulou1007

Hi Julie

Thank you for your update. Unfortunately I had to work yesterday so was unable to attend. Please could you confirm if the session was recorded?

Thanks

Louise 

Julie_BCN

Hello @Loulou1007,

Thank you for letting us know that you'd like to attend the speaker session on Eating Well. It doesn't look like you've registered yet for our speaker sessions and virtual meetings - you can do so via this link .

Once you've done so this will give you access to 2 live speaker sessions and 5 virtual meetings per month; it's entirely up to you which, if any, sessions you choose to join.

I hope that's helpful and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Best Wishes,

Julie

Loulou1007

Hi

I have registered for this event on 1.9.21 I think? Yes I would like to attend.

Best regards

Louise

AimeeH_BCN

Live speaker session on Zoom - Eating Well & Secondary Breast Cancer Webinar

On 1 September, 11am - 12.30pm, Adele Hug (Registered Dietician) is joining us on Zoom for a live webinar on Eating Well and Secondary Breast Cancer. 

Adele has been delivering sessions like this for Breast Cancer Now since 2015 and will talk us through many of the common questions she is asked around eating and secondary breast cancer.

This webinar is offered as part of our Living with Secondary Breast Cancer online service where you can access regular Zoom meetings and speaker sessions. To register for the service and sign up for this session, please email secondaryservices@breastcancernow.org or fill in this online registration form. You are also welcome to leave a comment below and we'll get back to you.

Warmest wishes 

Aimee