cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skin Mets Her2+

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Skin Mets Her2+

Thank you so much Nicky and Zoe. I really appreciate your replies. I have skin mets and lung nodules. Xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hi Lucy

Im guessing that there are no current members of the forum who have skin mets which is why you’ve not had any shared experiences. From time to time there has been members with skin mets but at the moment I can’t recall anyone who has written about them recently. I hope kadcyla works well for you, it is a systemic treatment as all chemos are, so it should tackle your skin mets along with any other mets that you have been diagnosed with (I recall from other posts that you do have other mets, I just can’t remember the details). Good luck with all of it.

Nicky x

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi LucyLump,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry you haven't had any response yet. I am hoping that my message will help our members to find it and share their experience.

Sending you our warmest wishes,

Zoe

Highlighted

Skin Mets Her2+

Hi, has anyone had a positive response to her2+ skin mets? I was diagnosed with them this week. I have also got small lung nodules. I started Kadcyla on Tuesday. Am feeling really tired but hoping it is working. I am not sure how quickly I would see a difference if it was. Thank you. Xx