Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To give hope

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: To give hope

Hi Gillyflower

Thank you for your kind words. Since diagnosis I have been on monthly zoladex injections as I am pre-menopausal, tamoxifen and ibandronic acid (bisphosphonate) for the bone Mets.

I am incredibly lucky to tolerate these medications fairly well. Usual menopausal symptoms but perfectly doable.

I say thanks every day and hope and pray all continues well.

Sending love and positive vibes to everyone out there living with this ‘condition’ (I refuse to use the word disease).

Highlighted

Hi Daisyjane!

Thank you so much for sharing your greatly positive story, its always us a blessing for so many people to hear of this 🤗

I wondered if you would mind if I asked you what treatments you've had / having over the four years?

I hope it continues like this for you for many, many more years yet! xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Great news Daisyjane and long may it continue.

A ray of sunlight in what can be a very gloomy world. Thank you for sharing.

Nicky x

Highlighted

Bone Mets even - just love predictatext.

Highlighted

To give hope

Hi everyone. I haven’t been on the forum for a while but I just wanted to share some good news. I was diagnosed with stage iv bone let’s from the outset in may 2016. For four years I have had 4 monthly ct scans and blood tests. I had my consultants telephone appointment today and she said that she’s happy for me to go to 6 monthly appointments. I felt so happy to hear this. Fingers crossed this goes well. Xx