cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traveling with medication

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Traveling with medication

Hi. I am currently away in Mallorca. I travel with  Dalteparin syringes, morphine tablets and oramorph liquid in a 300ml bottle. I carry a letter from my GP and a copy prescription. My GP could have charged me for the letter but he didn't. The oramorph all security do is check the name on the label matches my boarding card. I have only been asked to show the letter once and that was at Barcelona airport. Good luck Pxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

I had to travel with Heparin preloaded syringes once and had to make sure I had a letter from my doctor confirming I was prescribed them. Unfortunately I also had to pay about £25 to get this letter which is annoying as it was all part of my treatment.

Nicky x

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hi, I would have thought that if you carry your prescription and your meds are all boxed there wouldn't be a problem. As a precaution perhaps you could also get a letter from your Onco , and perhaps any paperwork with your diagnosis? To be honest, I'd never thought that it would be a problem . Hmmm. X

Highlighted

Traveling with medication

Hi does anybody know what the position is about traveling with morphine based meds abroad off to Spain in summer and struggling trying to find out rules

Cheers 

Alex x