Here we go again!

Hi all - was first a member on here back in 2016 when I had a lumpectomy, chemo and radio on left breast! Nearly made it to 5 years but this past week have just been diagnosed with a completely new primary in my right breast! It’s absolutely floored me.  Bone scan, CT and MRI scheduled for this week! Just can’t stop myself imagining the worse xxx

Dear Kelly, 

Thinking of you, have been in the same position 4.5 years ago …think your safe and bang here we go again, however that was a year ago, lumpectomy and radiotherapy however easier the second time around, you have more knowledge. Wishing you lots of luck with your scans, fingers and toes crossed for you.

One day at a time, brave lady keep us posted. Love and a very big hug Tili :rainbow:

Dear Kelly I hope you have moved on in your treatment please let me know how you are. I have a recurrence of a previous cancer I had and I had thought I could forget cancer and I I have not been able to. 

It sucks but I have had a lot of support on here and from my friends

Seagulls

Hi Kelly how did you get on? I have just found a second primary on the opposite side to my first. 

2020 Triple positive grade 3 22mm with one node affected on right had chemo FECT and Herceptin surgery radiotherapy and anastrozole/exemestane and zolendronic acid infusions

2022 Triple negative grade 3  14mm no nodes affected left starting chemotherapy with EC and paclitaxel. The rest to follow. Probably a matching lumpectomy.

I feel baffled because I am 62 with no family history and I don’t fit any of the risk categories, I guess lightning has just struck twice. Weirdness!

Nancy