More worries

I had a bone scan in December 2019. The results were back in just a few days.  There was something on my right rib, lower spine and middle spine towards the right.  My GP wrote to the oncologist advising him of result. Heard nothing. We even went on holiday and still nothing.  I had an appointment in feb at Breast Unit.  From there a CT was arranged. I’ve had that on Thursday and now  await the results.  I’m not sure if I’m petrified or not. Every day I’ve found something to keep me occupied but running out of ideas.  So glad I got that off my chest x

Hi Mysti ,nuclear bone scan flags up all sorts of bone issues - arthritis ,previous injuries etc .When you have had breast cancer they are always suspicious of secondaries when any hot spots are shown on the scan and ere on the side of caution.In my case the areas of concern were eventually shown to be due to a bone condition although it took a biopsy and lots of discussion to establish that .The radiogarphers who work within the oncology teams are the best people to interpret the scans .Fingers crossed you get good news ???.Jill x