Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet up in North East of England

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: Meet up in North East of England

Hi Mishy 

Hope your treatment is going well. 

Is the next meet up at Maggie's at the Freeman Wednesday 6 November 12 till 2. 

Linda 

Highlighted

Hi Annie 

When is the next meet up at Maggie's at the Freeman ?

Hope you are OK. 

Linda 

Highlighted

Hi Annie

Yes it was good putting face to name when we meet up. Hope to get there for next meet up. 

Linda 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hi Lynda, hope you enjoyed our meeting. Very pleased you came along as it’s a very positive group. Hope to see you again . Best wishes. X

Highlighted

Hi Annej

Nice to hear from you and you for letting me know about Maggie's.

I did not realise there was one at the Freeman till last week when I was at the chemo unit a nurse gave me the information  I have made a note of the date and time and will let you know if I am coming.  

Linda

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hi LindyLou, come and join Mishy and I at Maggies at the Freeman. We meet monthly for a shared lunch. Karen, who is our SBC lead, normally drags her hubby over to give us the latest updates on trials and new meds. He is the chief Onco there. We’re living with cancer, not dying from it! Usually manage to have a laugh...sometimes riotous 😂. Next meeting is Wednesday, October 9 at 1 pm. Really hope to see you. 😘

Highlighted

There is a lovely sbc group at Maggies Newcastle who meet once a month if that is any help x

Highlighted

Hi Shelley

Sorry I missed your message yesterday. I live in Washington Tyne and wear.  Fair distance away unfortunately. 

Linda 

Highlighted

Hi Linda, where abouts in north east do you live? I live in Middlesbrough.

Highlighted

Hi Carolyn

Thank you for your reply. You would think there would be somebody from the north east.

It covers a vast area. Think there is a secondary group at the hospital I attend. Went a couple times in 2009.

Linda

Highlighted

Oh lyndyloo ..sorry u haven't found anyone to share a coffee and Danish with. .if I lived nearer would be there but Devon is a long way !!
Come on ladies reading. .there must be someone in this area to meet up with lyndyloo ...

Xxc💗💗💗💗
Highlighted

Meet up in North East of England

Just wondering if anyone lives near me who would like to meet up for a coffee.

Linda