Did you mean: 

Meet up

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Meet up

Deleted

Highlighted

You too AS. Sorry we didn’t get to chat much, hopefully at the next meet up we’ll be able to. 😀

Highlighted

Good morning Bevlar,

it was lovely to meet you yesterday. 🙂 

Highlighted

Hi Bevlar,

good to hear you are still planning to meet up. People usually stay around 1.5 hours. See you for around 10.45am. AS 🙂

Highlighted

Hi AS

Thanks for your message. Yes I’m still looking to come tomorrow. How long do people normally stay for, as my husband is dropping me off, so I can give him an idea of what time to pick me up. 

Look forward to seeing you then. 😀

Highlighted

Hi Bevlar,

I am just checking in to see whether you are still planning to come to the next North East Wales Meet Up? And to let you know some of us may be having brunch at the tea room. 🙂

Highlighted

Hi Bevlar,

meet you around 10.45 am in the car park, on Tuesday 21st January. 🙂

Highlighted

Ahh thanks Anxious-Soul that’s a really kind thought. That would be great if you don’t mind. 👍

Highlighted

Hi Bevlar

If you would like to meet in the tea room car park just before 11am so you don't have to walk in alone please let me know.....:)

Highlighted

Thanks Anxious-Soul. Looking forward to meeting you and others 😀

Highlighted

Good morning Bevlar,

that's good to hear. The tea room is right next to the Llangollen canal, flat accessible path if you were able to go for a stroll. 

Hopefully see you soon....:)

Highlighted

Hi Anxious Soul

Big thanks for the info. I shall do my best to get to the meeting on the 21st. 🤞😀

Highlighted

Good morning Bevlar

there will be a group Meet Up for people affected by cancer on Tuesday 21st January 11am at the Pontcysllte Chapel Tea Room, Trevor, North East Wales. This is facilitated by Macmillan.

The group is very friendly and provides a safe and supportive environment. 🙂

I hope you will be able to make it.....:)

For further information you can call Amy, Macmillan support worker on 07894343031,

Highlighted

Meet up

Hi everyone

I have secondary breast cancer and wondered if there was anyone nearby who fancies meeting for a coffee and chat. I live in the Shrewsbury area.