how do i introduce myself ??

4 REPLIES 4
ninabina

Re: how do i introduce myself ??

Thank you

Bernard_BCN
Community Manager

Hi @ninabina, welcome to our Forum. I hope you find the information and experiences shared here useful.

We have some tips about getting started on the Forum on this link.

Re how to find a topic of interest, you can enter keywords in the search bar and you will see a list of topics that use that keyword.

The Sex and Relationships group may be interesting for you to look at.

Let us know if you have any other questions on the Forum and we'll do our best to help.

Bernard

ninabina

Hi I am basically new to the forum. I’m not sure if I ever introduced myself. I’d like to now.

i did try to use this months ago, but I’m not sure I succeeded.

how to find the topic and how to I participate once I find it.

like sex and blood stains after sex while on tamoxifen. This is something that comes and goes. Sometimes it doesn’t stain, but I’m curious.

thanks

nina

Shareena_BCN
Community Manager

Hi @weechicken thank you for your post.

You can head to the homepage here https://forum.breastcancernow.org/ and go into a relevant board. You can then create a new post and introduce yourself to start a conversation thread with other Forum users or reply to existing threads if you want to add anything. You can ask questions, seek advice or share your experience if you wish to, or just share how your feeling if you want. 

If you have any questions about the Forum, please do get in touch with us here or at Moderator@breastcancernow.org and please remember we are always here for you if you need us. You can also get in touch directly with our breast care nurses on our free phone Helpline - 0808 800 6000.

Sending our warmest wishes,
Shareena
Forum Moderation Team

weechicken

how do i introduce myself ??