0800 and 0845 numbers help

I am on my own I’m afraid. I was hoping to go to the office today but my partners don’t want me in until I’m better. I’m not I’ll though, I am still Mand! I just wanted a couple of days normality. I don’t know anyone that has breast cancer and at times I want to talk to someone. I have no landline so can’t call these free numbers on my iPhone because of the charges I’ll incur!

Does anyone know a landline or mobile I can call for some support please?

Thank you Mand xxx

I am having a lumpectomy and lymph nodes biopsy on Thursday x

try looking at saynoto0870.com/ - this website has a search facility to look for alternative geographical numbers for 0800, 0845, etc.  The page that comes up is a bit ‘busy’ and not easy to see where to go - look at the green shaded area near the top and click in the link to ‘search to find an alternative number’.

I use this website a lot for my landline at home to avoid 0845 etc charges, and most numbers have an alternative listed.

Dear Mand

I have been checking out about the BCC Helpline.  We are a member of the “Helpline Partnership” so calls from most networks are free.  The following link should explain further:

helplines.org/special-freephone-tariff.html,

The Helpline is open from 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000.

I hope this helps.

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Sorry to hear about work.i can understand you are better not alone .Do hope you get something worked out so you can chat to a help line.

We all have worries and concerns…please know you are not alone really…this site a Godsend to us all.All trying to be positive but then we wobble and feel unnerved again…seems this quite normal

Jcqui

Thank you ashby - I feel much better than yesterday. Glad I had a wobble yesterday and I hope my boobs are still wobbling tomorrow lol xxxx