1 yr old baby who went through it all with me xx

hi just wanted to share happy story. my healthy baby girl is 1 yr old on monday. i was 7 wks pregant when i first found my lump. the rest of my pregnancy i had mascetomy and chemo and my baby has grown into a lovely little girl with no signs of anything affecting her. im a very proud and lucky mummy and i cant wait til my baby is old enough so i can tell her what a amazing start to life she had xx

Hurray for both of you, and Happy Birthday baby!

fantastic news… happy birthday baby xx

Lovely! Happy first birthday. x

Congratulations, very uplifting news! X

Hi, it must of been a real worry during your pregnancy. I know I was worried when I realised I had breast fed my baby when I must have had my lump. But the oncologist assures me it can’t be ingested.
Congratulations to you both, and happy birthday babygirl!!

Lovely story; you must feel filled with joy. Very special mama and baba. xx

Wonderful, you deserve to be the proudest Mum ever!

Happy Birthday to your special little one! My against-the-odds chemotherapy-baby is nine weeks old today, so I have some idea of the angst and the joy you’ve been through.

Many congrats. xxx

Congratulations Piggy and Jane. You must both be so proud. It’s wonderful news.

Stella xxx

hi jane congratulation to you they really are a blessing arent they xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Truly wonderful
Congratulations & love jk xxx

Well done to both of you. What a wonderful start to the new year.Take Care both of you. xxx

That’s wonderful news (although I have to say it’s made me a tad teary eyed!). Happy birthday baby :slight_smile:

I also had chemo whilst pregnant and my daughter turns one on the 2nd March. Time has flown by and she’s perfectly developed and doesn’t appear affected by the chemo in any way.

Jane, loving your profile pic. 9 weeks already :slight_smile:

Aren’t our little ones so amazing to have gone through this unscathed?! My daughter is my hero - people say that I have to remember what I went though but as far as I’m concerned it was harder for her.

Love and hugs to all of the wonderful chemo babes

Faye xx

faye

so glad it all worked out good for you. when i was going through it at my hospital i was told they had only had 3 other women with breast cancer and pregnant in the last 10 yrs. i felt i was so alone, but since coming on here ive realised its happening more often sadly enough for us, but also great that our babies are doing so well.
xx

I also… 32 was diagnosed at 6weeks pregnant… feb/10/10… after finding the lump myself!.. but i chose to keep the pregnancy even though was hormone positive and the pregnancy could effect it… had mastectomy at 3months… 4 rounds of chemo at 5months and then baby Ayla was born 4weeks early… with more hair then mommy!.. so that i could start next round of chemo and then continue w/ radiation. its been a long year but just a bump in the road of life… or a lump in road!.. just waiting reconstruction in the summer now.
jenn… toronto Canada