10 years clear - positive mental attitude

Ladies, this week marks my 10 years clear!  I have recovered well without any further problems, had small cosmetic adjustment to the other breast few months ago to rebalance my cup size and am very pleased with the results .Originally had mastectomy aged 36 with no family history etc. I knew that it could happen to me, it did happen to me, but life afterwards also happended to me!!!   Positive mental attitude sure helped me along the way, the hospital told me so too!!!    Lots love  karen xx

Hi Vezza,

Thank you so much for popping onto the Forum to share your inspiring story with others :) 

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Always helps me to hear about people who have come out the other side. Thanks for posting vezza. Prior to diagnosis the only people I thought I knew with cancer were the people who had died from it. Once the people who knew me heard about my diagnosis though it turned out lots of the people I knew were survivors I just hadn’t known about it. It’s so comforting to talk to people who have been through it as well.

That’s fantastic Karen, thank you for popping on to let us know. Too often we only hear the bad news, positive news is extremely welcome and upifting : ))

Here’s to another 30 years!

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing that! It is so lovely to hear about successes. And will be a great comfort to many, im surexx

Moijanxx