10 years on

Hi, just to let everyone know, 10 years ago I had just finished my treatment for bc.  I never thought I would be able to write this 10 years ago, but I am still here.

I did have big blip in 2010 when I was diagnosed with bc in the other breast, but finished that treatment 3 years ago. I’ll be having my annual scan soon to check I am still NED, but I feel fine.

I don’t come here very often, but I remember taking solace in reading the good stories when I was going through treatment, so if I give hope to someone, that’s great.

Take care everyone

Maria

Well done you and thanks for posting. N

Yes, thank you Maria

I was only DX in 2012, so haven’t passed my first year mark yet, and I still ‘haunt’ the forums every day in the pretence that I might be helping someone else with my support. Truth is, I still need the support of being here myself. I hope that in 10 years time I will be able to break myself of the habit and just visit occasionally.  Here’s to another 10 years being NED for you.

poemsgalore xx

Thank you Maria ,

I am 3 years down the line and have my annual mammo next month…I hope like Maria I will be posting in another 7 years.
So pleased for you x