10 years

I had a masectomy 10 years ago and now I have to have a lumpectomy with radiation treatment to follow feel just a little anxious and scared

Hi djfree and welcome to the BCC forums, I am sorry to read that you have this worry
Along with the support you will find here, our helpliners are on hand with practical and emotional support for you on 0808 800 6000, lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturdays so please feel free to call to talk things through in confidence

You may also find this information about other support services from BCC helpful too:

breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-services

Take care
Lucy BCC

hello djfree

So sorry to read this is happening again for you. I have only completed my first year, and am still adjusting, but didnt want to ignore your post.

Have you dates yet for these proceedures ? And have you support around you at home ?

Thinking of you, giving you a gentle hug, and support to walk rhis walk once more.

Much love LL

Another thought… am worried you are hidden with this post here… i have jusrt seen some similar posts on the newly diagnosed part of this forum. May be worth a repost to get more support ?
LL xx