328133posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11 days pay chemo with neutropenia

5 REPLIES 5

Re: 11 days pay chemo with neutropenia

Hi Nel I was given my first reduced dose yesterday I think it was 20% reduced. Unfortunately very sick again despite taking amend. Not sure where I go from here . Trying to drink loads but I'm sick and as a result the tablets aren't digesting . Just hoping as the day goes on there will be some improvement. Having the white cell stimulant injection later although they didn't appear to work last time. Hope you remain well xx
Highlighted
Nel

Hi Zelda I was in hospital with Neutropenia from 5th October till 8th October after first chemo. Go my bloods done today at hospital and having my chemo as per my schecule. However does is being reduced by 20% as onocologi dox feels my last one may have been to strong. So dont get disheartened u may still get ur next one as per your timetable ..hope you feel better soon Nel

Hi zelda, so sorry to hear you've been poorly. We are at the same stage, hope you on the mend now xxx

Hi Zelda
You poor thing. That sounds awful. How are you doing now.
Thinking about you xx

You poor soul.  I wish you a speedy recovery.  Be kind to yourself.

Ade xx

11 days pay chemo with neutropenia

H Everyone felt unwell yesterday high temp and swollen side of face.Had first FEC 11 days ago. Went to the Cancer Unit on arrival temp was 38.1 my bloods showed neutropenia 0.3. I have a sinus infection and have to stay in hospital for 3nights.for IV antibiotics and more immune boosting injections. It's possible my next treatment will be delayed feeling weary of all this treatment now wish it was over .Hope everyone else is ok xx