2008 London Fashion Show Video Share.

Hi to all you wonderful people,
My name is Lance and i was one of the men on last years London Fashion Show (2008),and i’m not sure if anyone has thought of doing this but me personaly would like to share a link with you, so you can see the hard work that is put in by our charity workers,i met them and they are some of the lovliest people i have ever met,hope you enjoy the link and also i hope it inspires more of you beautiful ladies to participate(your never to old,one of our group was 81).

This is 10mins short because of limited upload but please enjoy this 20min version.

Drop me a private message and I will forward the link to you.

Love Lance…xx

Hi Lance

Just to say I actually had a look at the fashion show phots only yesterday and thought you all looked great. Well done to you all.
If you have kept in touch with any of the other models please pass on my best to them all, it looked like you were all having a fab time. Also thanks for helping raise money towards the BCC cause.
I have read some of your posts on the threads over the last year so it was nice to put a face to the name.
Love and luck to you all. Shonagh x

Hi Lance

Great to see you out and about, I am affraid this new more technical site has me chasing my tale. So I haven’t posted on your thread lately. I trust you and your daughter are muddling through.

Take care
Carol