21 and breast thickening and a lump.

Hey, just wanted some advice I’m currently seeing two gps and one seems to be taking things seriously and the other one not so much. I know I’m young an the chances are slim but it just seems no one is bothered. I’m so worried I wasn’t at first with jut having a dull ache in my right breast but it wasn’t till doctors said I had thickening of my right breast and I was fine with that, it wasn’t till I went back and they found a definite lump, then I started o freak a lil. I have another check on Friday to see if it’s anything to do with my periods but I came off yesterday an still no difference except the pain is getting worse? They said if there’s no change its to the breast clinic for me. I know it sounds silly to be so caught up about this particularly at a young age but I know a few people who was diagnosed either at my ages or close to my age. I guess I’m just here for some advice or someone who understands.

Hey :relaxed: i can understand how stressfull this can get… you shouldnt stress about it so much… bc under age of 25 is almost unhear of and odds are on your side ?  relax, dont think on the worst cause it doesnt help you at all… things will be all cleared up at yoour next termin until then just breathe

Btw i had fibroadenoma at your age, my gp sent me to US and biopsy next day and told me that i should hope for the best … she freaked me out… :relaxed: for a harmless fibroadenom :relaxed: is your lump hard or soft ? 

It hard to explain, my right breast feels heavier and aches, doctors said its thickened lump breast tissue and a solid lump on the said abreast but the opposite side Whig is solid and immobile whatever that means

Hey I thought i would update you all on what is going on. I skipped going to doctors for a week after being fed up/scared, finally went back last monday and she did another examination and has urgantly refered to a breast clinic. I also had some bloods taken urine.
managed to stop worrying until today when I had a call about my bloods being adnormal. I have b12 and folate deficieny so i have to have repeat bloods done, also a few other things had either increased or decreased so I a little more worried now. 
Just awaiting a phone call for my next appointment dont know where to put myself its all been a bit of a whirlwind really. 

Thanks for listening 
xxx