26 /6/2003

i dont post very often but i look every day iwas diagnosed 7 years ago today
I just thank god for this time

Congratulations!

thank you so much and you how are you?

Well done - it’s a tough old journey. I’ll be seven years please god on 17th Dec.

Congratulations!! I was a year on the 19th of june. Not very long I know but it really helps to hear about pepole out there who are years down the line. I am waitnig for the day when just for once I dont think about cancer. I had a fantastic day yesterday with my 14 year old son but part way through it a thought crept into my head that if anything happens he will have this day to remember. Sorry to be maudlin! But your post gives me hope.

Jano xx

I think the thoughts will always be with you but they do fade in to the background but any thing can start them off . My son was just about to leave primary school he is now 17 my daughter was just 13 now 20 and she is in thailand she comes back in september to start nursing i didnt think i would see her reach 18 ! Just been talking to a man who was diagnosed with bowel cancer 2 years ago .
Take care and have a nice summers day
Regards
Janet

Janet it is great to hear good news very encouraging.Congratulations Thanks Jackie

Hi Janet,it’s so good to hear your news,and very encouraging. Have you done anything in particular that you think has helped you along over the last 7 years? Thank you for posting I’ve had a bit of a’down’ day (nothing to do with the England match!) and it really is nice to hear good news.
Take Care
Smiler
x

Isnt it nice to hear positive news ~ well done Janet. I am a year this month and hope forever. The thoughts take over sometimes but for he most we hang on to hope and love.

Many more years to come for everyone.

God bless

Great to read your post.I am 2 years tomorrow.xxx

Thats great news I will be 4 years in November.

Love and take care everyone

Carolyn x

Seven years for me too. 03/03/2003. Good luck to us all! X

Hi Ladies
The memory of this rollercoaster will never leave us, but…So many Congratulations and the very Best of Luck to you all and to us still on this terrible journey
Lots of Hugs, Lots of Love, Lots of Happier Days
Sandra xxx
Love positive news!xxx

Great , i was 3 yrs on 19th june, lovely to hear all the postives.

Love to all
Annie

Just lovely to hear all this.

A year for me , after 5 years the Pescky C came back as secondry. Most days are fine but i do wobble and think what if. Ive even had a few days where I dont think about it which is great. I feel normal again, almost like othere people :slight_smile:

keep the good story’s coming

Victoria