cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd surgery. More nervous

8 REPLIES 8

Re: 2nd surgery. More nervous

Sam

That is wonderful and I am sure that will go a long way to getting you through all of this.  I am a glass half full girl and everyone has said to me that they firmly believe that is why I have gone through and come out the other side of my diagnosis.

Helena xxx

Thanks Helena. I have my positive mental attitude back as well.
Sam x

Sam

Crickey I did not expect to hear from you so soon, oh that is fantastic that you are home and I really like the letting everyone do as much as possible for you, this is the time for you to sit back and recover now mate.

Right sit back rest and relax now

Sendin you a very gentle hug

Helena xxxx

Helena. You are absolutely correct. Back home with drain and bottle attached. Worrying about nothing. If anything it was more of a breeze than last tine as I had complications last time. Going to stick with pain killers again but will start exercises as soon as possible again. Going to let as many people as possible do as much as possible.

Sam

It is fear of the unknown in a way, because you know what you have been through already but this is a new bit and all the old anxieties come to the surface again.  Your surgeon will completely understand how you are feeling, I read on here many posts where ladies have gone through this and they have said the surgery was not as bad as the first time round.

You will be in my thoughts today xxxx

Thanks Helena. Don't know what's wrong with me this time. Been pacing the floor since 1.45am. Tried all sorts of relaxing techniques. My surgeon said on Tuesday that I was a model, calm patient. Don't think she will be thinking that when I see her this morning!

Sam

Just sending a hug and good wishes for tomorrow

Helena xxxx

2nd surgery. More nervous

2nd lot of surgery tomorrow and even more nervous. Guess it's because I know what's coming. Well, sort of. This time I am having full node removal plus more margin. For some reason I am expecting the worst this time. Tried to keep busy this week but my stomach is in knots.