4 weeks for results

Hi ladies

I had my op on the 3rd may and I will not get my results till 31st may. It makes me think that it will defo be more bad news. Has anyone else had to wait this long for their results xx

Hi Law,

Sorry you’ve got a wait for the results, not something you need, but don’t read anything into it, it’s most likely due to demand.

ann x

Hi

Your results are probably delayed due to the bank holidays. My BC team only met on Mondays so then everything slows down. Give yourself time to heal. Your follow on treatment will not be affected by this.

Sending a hug xx

Hi Laww3,

I had my WEL and SNB on 26th April.I don’t get my results till 30 May,plus  my consultant has changed.This caused unnecessary panic until I rang hospital to be told "there are 2 bank holidays in May " and as my consultants clinic was on a monday ,I might have had to wait till 5th June .Could have rang me to explain maybe?

Laww

I had my op on 13 October and got my results on 16 November, I really would not worry, it is just that different hospitals do things in different ways.  I have read of ladies on here who have had them within two weeks so dont put anything by the length of time, when I got mine it was exactly as they had diagnosed in September, I am now past active treatment and getting on with my normal life xxxx