4th diagnosis in 5 years

Well it is Christmas time again which in my case means another cancer diagnosis. for 4 of the last 5 Christmas’s I have been diagnosed with another local recurrence, I am seeing the onc at 8-30 am for some sort of plan, I guess more scans etc.
Not sure how many local recurrences one can have, but so far I gave been fortunate that there has be been no distant spread

OH well back to the grind stone I guess

Linda

Lindseyloo, that is just awful, I’m not sure how you manage to keep digging down and finding the energy, but you obviously do, and that tells me that you are an amazingly strong lady.

Hugs xx

I guess we have to dig deep because I am not for throwing the towel in just yet xxxxx

Wow Linda, I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had so many recurrences. I just can’t imagine how you must feel. I’m glad to hear your determination though. During treatment I thought I could never go through all that again but now that I’m a few months down the line I think I would feel the same.

Sending you my very best wishes. I hope they find a good plan that finally sorts it all out.
XX

Hi Linda,
oh, that is just so much not fun! Poor you. I hope the plan is good. Wishing you lots of strength.
I have had two primaries, and the last two Christmases were rotten here, being mid-treatment… But to have to do this five times in a row, that must be very hard.
Big hugs, and hope the treatment will go well.
Christine

Oh dear Linda, that’s just rubbish isn’t it! Hope they’ve sorted out a treatment plan for you.
This is something we all fear, but, like you, if we have to face it, then we will.
And Christine, hope you have a more peaceful Christmas this year!

Sue x

as ive said on fcebook hun you are strong and i know will beat this as you have done in the past ,keep fighting ! xxx

Just want to wish you the best for Christmas despite your 4th diagnosis, once is one time too many so you poor thing, but keep up your positiveness and you’ll get through it again , 2013 will be a better year

Thanks everyone, operation is tomorrow at 5 pm

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, Linda.
Best wishes.
X

Thanks flori, I hate ye waiting though x

hi linda
Shocked to see you back again & so sorry!
Hope surgery went ok! As poss!
I’ve just had local recurrence of my 2009 BC - had surgery x2 (1st didn’t get clear margins) see onc weds for next step rads.
Love n gentle hugs j x

Getting a bit tedious isn’t it Kath we almost mirror each other here, getting a bit beyond a joke xxxx