cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Years and HER 2

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: 5 Years and HER 2

i thnk it may refer to the whole body approach, if you look up the penny brohn centre they do courses called living well with cancer which helps look at the whole body

Thank you for this. i am having a major wobble 2 years from finishing chemo, i had 1 year of herceptin after aggressive bc with vascular invasion. i need lots of positive stories.x

Highlighted

I was too naz .
Highlighted
NAZ

This was in response to Jenny's post, not sure where it has disappeared to?? She was talking about creating the right 'body environment' with regards to the growth and development of BC and I was curious to know what that was

Highlighted
NAZ

And what is the ' body environment' ?? Maybe if we all knew, BC would not exist???

Highlighted

Great Girls!

I am just over 4 years from diagnosis and had lumpectomy/ax clearance/fec-t chemo/herceptin/rads and I'm on tamoxifen.

Today Ive had my annual mammogram and ultrasound scan and have been told verbally that it all looks fine! I came out of the xray department grinning like a cheshire cat!

Ive been really anxious and not sleeping the past few days, I think I'll sleep well tonight !!

Highlighted

Congratulations lala - I am 3 weeks from my 5 years and it feels unbelievable and lucky, very very lucky.

Highlighted

Thank you.  I have my first oncology meeting on tuesday and this is Exactly what I needed to read. 

Congratulations! NED is Brilliant! 

Im so excited for you. 

Hugs 

(And jumping up and down)

Xxx

Sandie

Highlighted

5 Years and HER 2

Hi I don't visit the forum much now but remember when I was first dx I looked for posts from people with a similar dx for hope and inspiration. I thought I would post my news for anyone who is now, like I was 5 years ago. I was dx with her 2 bc and had chemo, rads and a year of herceptin. I am coming towards the end of 5 years of letrozole which has not been without side effects but I am determined to see it through. My 5 years since dx has now passed and my mammogram is Ned:) I am so relieved, excited, amazed and everything in between I did not think 5 years ago I would be writing this message. I have lost a close friend along the way and realise that not everyone is as lucky to see the magic 5 years. I wish everyone the easiest ride possible on their personal journey and hope this post helps somebody as I know it would have helped me. Take care xx