5 days and counting

Hi, 5 more days unitl my appointment.i have a lump and some thickening of the r/h breast .Cant seem to sleep when i do i wake up feeling my breast lol. Think my better half is worried he has gone all quiet on me. so unlike him. This is my second time first was a cyst but this time the lump is very different. just hate the wait.

Hi mawhen, the waiting is the worst I find keeping busy and positive helps but easier said than done, your in the right place on forum the ladies here are lovely and all in the same boat, hope these 5 days go quick for you

Jules xx

mawhen

This is the worst time the waiting to have your appointment and get the results, oh we can all relate to that fear on here. 

Let us know how you get on on Friday and remember that we are always here to help and support you.

Sending you a hug

Helena xxx

Hi mawhen
Yes weve all been at this point waiting. Grandchildren take our minds off a lot haha. Im looking after my mum at mo she had a knee replacement last week and my daughters due to have her 2nd child this week so my mind very occupied take care and keep us updated
Jules xx

Good morning all, just a quick update. everything is good. couple of cysts. and didnt even have to have them drained phew. wishing everyone good luck for the future.

Mawhen.

xxxxxxxx

Hi mawhen
Thats fab news, so pleased. My daughter had baby yesterday by emergency c section a beautiful girl so desperate to go up so clinic on monday and hopefully flying up to london tuesday
Jules xx