367505posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 years out, found lump in armpit

6 REPLIES 6

Re: 5 years out, found lump in armpit

Stresshead, what a thoroughly tough time you are having! I hope you are getting some strong support, waiting is torturous for sure without all the other issues you are having to deal with. Sending you a big hug. x

That's great news Jan. I'm also at the horrid waiting stage..waiting for scan following treatment for secondary skin mets..then waiting for results..even worse. Also recently dx with pulmonary embolism..so dreading what else is going to happen. x

Thank you for asking, a CT scan showed extensive scar tissue. Saying I was very relieved, is an understatement! x

Hi Jan how did you get on? It is terribly worrying when one finds a 'new' lump. Hope it was good news ?

Thank you for your kind words. I still hate the waiting most of all! x

I've not had experience but wishing you a good result at the breast clinic. It could be a blocked sweat gland, I know it's hard but try not to imagine the worst. I am sure someone will come along who has had a similar experience and can offer good advice. X Stella

5 years out, found lump in armpit

I am 5 years out from dx, mx, recon chemo & tamoxifen, now found a lump in armpit on cancer side. Does anyone have experience of a similar situation? I hope it's scar tissue or b9 change, have been referred to the breast clinic again!