cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5yr check up!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Poppyetta

Re: 5yr check up!!!

congratulations, it must be a relief. Does it feel like the closing of a chapter? My five years will be up in April next year and I can't wait. Psychologically, I think it must make a huge difference but well done, so pleased for you. Poppyetta

devagirl

Great news Vezza, am so pleased for you!!
Love Laine

vezza

thanks for the messages, today is actually 5yrs since diagnosis, I'm here, I'm well and looking forward to whatever life brings me!!!! Cheers to us all and love and prayers to those still fighting!!!!! xxxxxxx

artygirl

Great news Vezza! 5 yrs for me too, on 4th Oct. Been hard, but on the final leg now with a recon planned soon. Looking forward to ending Tamox too, 1 more yr for me on that as started it after failed attempt with arimidex.

Heres to all us survivors!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lisha

Hi Vezza ,really pleased you have had your 5 year check and got the all clear.Great news long may it continue xx

vezza

5yr check up!!!

ladies, I have had my 5yrs check up and all is good. Still got 6mths tamox to finish but happy with me so far. Not sure how I feel at the moment, great news I know feel very strange. Need to get my head around this moment in time I think and then I can focus on the end of , what has been, an horrendous time but think i am a stronger person for it!!! Much love to you all. xxxxxxx