A bit concerned

I visited a GP today (actually I later found out that she was a trainee GP - news to me!!!) as I have recently had 2 infected spots which came a couple of weeks apart (not spots really but the white round dots under the surface of the skin on breast tissue) on my right boob. I have also noticed some stinging, like mild burning or the feeling that an area is coming back to life after having been frozen, to the same breast and the nipple has been itching. As the Doctor couldn’t find a lump she has said to leave it but I have come away not feeling reassured at all, my breasts are rather large so I’m not convinced that a lump would be obvious. I’m 39 years of age. There is a history of breast cancer on my Father’s side. Can anyone offer any advice, I feel slightly uncomfortable booking another Doctor’s appointment?

Don’t feel uncomfortable. As someone in here said to Me, I don’t think ul feel happy unless you know. Id book another appointment, with a dif gp if possible to make u more at ease. And just explain your worries and they should do more thorough check? Or even refer you if strong family history to be screened earlier if all even fine x