A chance to help us make the Forum better (and have some tea and cake!)

We want every person affected by breast cancer to get the very best treatment, information and support and this guides everything we do.

The forum is key in helping us achieve this. We know that our forum users have lots of opinions and great ideas about how we can improve the forum, so we’d like to invite you to join us at a special discussion session in our head office in London. We’d like you to tell us what the forum does well, doesn’t do and what it needs to do in the future.

It will be a great chance for you to contribute ideas about how the service is run, tell us your opinions and meet other users from the forum.

We will be able to cover travel expenses and, yes, there will be coffee, tea and cake. You can let us know what cake you want on this thread and the cake with the most votes wins. Could a workshop get any better?

The session will take place in London on October 12 from 14.00 – 16.30.

If you are available on the day and would like to take part you can registerhere. If you want to be involved but can’t make the day, please fill in the form and indicate that you can’t make it.

breastcancercare.org.uk/eform/submit/forum-workshop-register-interest

Thanks,
Tim BCC

I would like to come my favourite cake is Victoria sandwich but I will eat any!

I do want to help but live out in mid wales are you doing anything this way on or can I partisipate using forms or online deiscussions on skype etc?