A lovely lady now lost to us

I’m not going to say a name on here because its not my place too, but needed to say somewhere that the world has lost one more incredible lady to cancer. She was someone who was brave, funny, smart, beautiful and stylish and had a joy for life that infected everyone around her. She inspired me and I had nothing but admiration for her both as a colleague, as a fellow battler of cancer (she’s let me down on that one but I forgive her as she did her utmost) but more importantly as a thoroughly decent and lovely person who I feel blessed to have known and spent time with.
RIP A, you were a star while you were here, go a twinkle above us in the heavens xxx

Dearalexc23

I’m sorry to hear you have lost such a lovely friend. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Take care

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Alex,I’m so sorry you have lost a good friend,its a hideous disease which has devastated my own family.I have just booked myself and a friend on a parachute jump to raise money for research into breast cancer,its really time we found a cure so no one else goes through this devastation.I’m really bricking it at the thought of jumping out of that very small aircraft at 10,000ft,but all in a good cause.Best wishes to you and your friends family.
Di.x

Don’t brick it I’ve got to admit I’d love to have a go and intend to but have been waiting though until all the ops I am due are out of the way. Thanks for the kind words, its her family that will feel the brunt of losing her. I was just some one lucky enough to have known her and my life was enriched by her example and her presence during the times I did spend with her and the sad news of the loss of such a lovely lady just made me want to express that.
I knew that on here that your able to do that as we all have at some times
I hope that all who visit the site this weekend find some comfort as I have often done in the past and wish you all a lovely Easter

Don’t brick it I’ve got to admit I’d love to have a go and intend to but have been waiting though until all the ops I am due are out of the way. Thanks for the kind words, its her family that will feel the brunt of losing her. I was just some one lucky enough to have known her and my life was enriched by her example and her presence during the times I did spend with her and the sad news of the loss of such a lovely lady just made me want to express that.
I knew that on here that your able to do that as we all have at some times
I hope that all who visit the site this weekend find some comfort as I have often done in the past and wish you all a lovely Easter