A new, inspiring booklet, on living with mets.

I have just found this (newer) PDF from Breast Cancer Network Australia, women living with their mets. Really recommend reading, inspiring women.
bcna.org.au/sites/default/files/hh_messageofhope.pdf

I have just read this and have found it very uplifting and inspiring! I haven’t wanted to immerse myself in forums as I cope better with a ‘head in sand’ approach and have joined BCC with some misgivings, especially as I have technically ‘regionally advanced’ BC, but I feel very comforted by many ladies’ experiences. So thank you!! To everyone in this club, bless you.

Thanks Belinda it’s down to earth and real. I follow you and the other ladies on bone mets link and feel the support you give on there thanks for that too. Janet x

Hi Janet and Bev, glad you found the booklet helpful. :slight_smile:

Nice read Belinda!

Yes I’ve saved this in my downloads to keep it xxx

I have saved it too. The older booklet is still online, it is quite a few years old now, published in 2002, but a good read, here,
bcna.org.au/sites/default/files/messages_advanced_cancer_0.pdf
Always good to read these stories. :slight_smile:
Dear funnyface I keep meaning to email you…I will over the weekend. Wondered if you were ok, hope so. X

Hope everything ok funnyface x

So sorry funny face to hear of the heartbreaking loss of your friend. Its always hard for us all I think hearing news like this. None of us want to be in this horrendous place…bug I have to say its so uplifting to hear that you’re here after 9 years especially with lung mets like me. Ive been scared witless that being in lung wasnt good news…so knowing this just gives me more hope for the future…thanks so much and good luck to us all ?
Love and hugz…bev xxxx

Love this booklet…x