ANC results

Just had a call from my surgeon’s secretary as my surgeon would like to discuss my results regarding my previous ANC tomorrow… During my op they found 2 nodes affected…so scared of how I will cope if more affected. I have a mx planned in next few weeks but waiting for results I find exhausting …I find I shake when I receive any news and get sickly…wish I could be more brave. I have IDC in left breast found by mammogram. I have two lesions …one 4mm and one 17mm 4 cm apart …hence mx and not wle. They are grade 1 and primary from core biopsy but am aware that they will not know fully until mx results…Any support is welcome As I have a major wobble going on here
Thanks Janey

Hi Janey

While you are waiting for other members to come along to offer support you could also talk things over with one of our Helpliners. They can offer you practical information and emotional support. They are open from 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays. The number is 0808 800 6000

Take care

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Be strong Janey, the waiting for results is the hardest bit. A huge positive is that its grade 1 and whatever the results they will have a treatment plan for you. You will feel lots better once mx is done and it is out of your body. You are allowed to wobble, we all do. My chemo starts next week and I am on a major wobble. We will all come out of this stronger people, keep smiling xxxx

Thanks Gily…sometimes a message like yours can mean the world …The wobbles are horrible…sheer panic!
My thoughts are with you now you are nearing your Chemotherapy. I hope all goes well and you have few problems.
Trying to smile but its hard at times.
thanx again and good luck
Janey x