Absent friends

17 REPLIES 17
lisaf

Re: Absent friends

Thinking of them all xx

JulieD
Community Champion

To all those women already mentioned and to Mary Chris, Amore, Bydand and the many others who we have lost over time, for those named and those not named but remembered and missed - Rest in Peace xx
belinda

Remembering all these names and others. I'm so sorry to hear Fay has passed away, I had no idea, sad news. x
Steris

Raising a glass with mixed emotions as the ladies who were so supportive to me and who we shared so much on the chat roomon Tuesday evenings. Never forget Nicky65 and SusieV who I miss so much.

And i wouild like to raise a glass to all you lovely ladies who give time, advise, support with great vigour and a sense of humour where other cannot understand it.

And for BCC for running these forums; its been a difficult year with the upgrade and here to a trouble free 2013.

Love and wishing you all a very happy and as healthy as can be new year.
Chris xx

Ceej

Dulcie too - painful reminders of this awful disease but I'll be raising a glass to them all and to new friends found x

Guest user
Not applicable

There are so many dear friends, on here and those who I have met in the "real world", who have been taken from their loved ones in 2012.

I remember particularly our dear SCACO - Karen, Gingerbud - Tina, Eltticks - Aly, Potmaid - Claire and also SusieV and Nicky65 who were stalwarts on the forum when I was dx.

You are all deeply missed RIP xx
Kayteeb53

Would like to add my friend Sharon, not a member on here, who I knew from her twenties, who lost her fight aged 55. She was so full of life. We didn't see each other very often but still miss that we won't meet again
Kay x
lizcat

It has been a terrible year for losing friends, some of whom I met in real life and some who were cyber friends. I just want to add Sally (Nicky65), Sue (SusieV), Fay (fayjay69), Miao (my1u) and a dear friend Sarah who didn't venture on to the forums. Miss you all girls. RIP xxx

Remembering eltiks too xxxx

moser

To all the ladies above, for me especially (Gingerbud) Tina and (Potmaid) Clare. Thinking of you both inspirational friends xxx

peacock

My sentiments too, as with all the ladies named above

nicky08
Community Champion

Just to add that all the ladies mentioned above, and others that I have hopelessly forgotten their logins, have been in my thoughts, as have their families
Nicky x

tors

I'd like to add Tina (gingerbud) who died of this awful disease earlier this year, and also Clare (poppet). Both were young girls my age and were friends on the triple negative recurrences thread which Tina set up.I've been thinking of both of them a lot this Christmas and feel I owe it to them to remember them and mention them here. RIP girls. X

Emperortooco

Totally agree with Alto, was a huge privilege to share just a snapshot of these amazing people's lives. Xx

Alto

Adding SCACO Karen and Potmaid Clare.

Glasses raised high to you all ladies, and to your families and friends. It was a privilege and an honour.

Jane xxx
Kittyqueen

To absent friends xxxx

carolihne

bump

carolihne

Absent friends

Thinking of all the lovely friends I have met on this site and who are no longer with us. Debs in Cornwall, Dippy Kate, Jane RA, Sixpen, Paula 69 and many many more. God bless you and your families especially at Christmas.
Caroline x