Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolute panic now

11 REPLIES 11
MarthasSOS

Re: Absolute panic now

Hi Caroline

As PG says, KEEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE - PLEASE 😉

Yes, anxiety causes pins & needles. I suffered from panic attacks a few years ago and suffered badly from pins & needles in my fingers & toes. This was (so I was told by the docs), the oxygen going back into your system.

Don't worry anymore, you will be fine. At the moment, I have horrendous shooting pains through my left breast where I had my lumpectomy - I know not to worry about this because I had similar when I had my core byopsy. This is cause by the raw nerve endings in the breast tissue and again, something not to get too worried about.

Take care and look after yourself,
Martha xx
Carolina33

been googling all day- am is nightmare!! Xx pins and needles is my anti anxiety meds tsk I'm a doughnut!
poemsgalore

whoops, posted twice!!!

PG
poemsgalore

Caroline, please stay away from Google, just this site and the Macmillan site.

PG
Carolina33

Thank you again so much ladies xx not so achy today . My dog has been sleeping with me at night. literally on me. She's a Labradoor I think she's looking after me 🙂
tors

I think the biopsies can physically affect the area, but also I bet you've been protecting that side of your body subconsciously, probably stooped over a bit or adopting a position that's different for your body and so are aching all over cos you are using those muscles etc totally differently than you normally would. I had bad shoulder pain after my surgery and was terrified until my surgeon pointed out that I was virtually stooping over to protect my bad breast and that was why my shoulder was sore. I made an effort to stand normally and she was right, the pain eased up. Xxx

Mary_grace

Hi Carolina, I remember aching all over the biopsy side and developing swollen lymph glands - which I was sure meant something nasty but were probably to do with the disturbance of having had the biopsies. I am not sure if the achend was to do with the biopsies, whether it was tension or even my mind playing tricks on me, but it went away pretty much as soon as I got the results.
Hang on in there. It is horrible waiting but that doesn't necessarily mean anything bad and I remember mentioning it to others having treatment at the same time as me, who had similar stiffness and aches x

Carolina33

Oh ok I couldn't find any evidence on google. I have pins and needles down that side too
samjs

i having been aching on my left side for 3 weeks since my biopsy, it appears this is common. xx
withthefairies

I ache all down my right side too, so you're not alone. I'm feed up of waiting to, it's like my life is on hold until the moment I find out. I don't feel like I can plan anything past this thursday, I'm trying not to let panic take over either.
p.s PM you earlier
withthefairies

I ache all down my right side too, so you're not alone. I'm feed up of waiting to, it's like my life is on hold until the moment I find out. I don't feel like I can plan anything past this thursday, I'm trying not to let panic take over either.
p.s PM you earlier
Carolina33

Absolute panic now

After feeling positive for a while I ache. All down that side. Neck shoulder arm pain in my ribs too , feels like I've done an over strenuous workout. Is this normal after biopsies ? No one else complains of pain as far as I've seen. This is the worst feeling of panic ever I want to be sick. I'm so fed up of waiting 😞