Aches and occasional little pain in right breast

Hello Everyone

I was on this site a couple of months ago with an indentation on the areola of my right breast just below the nipple. Went to the docs, breast clinic etc. and was told it was caused by a milk duct due to slight weight loss. Left the clinic on a high but a few weeks later began to get aching armpit and down arm slightly and occasionally slight shooting pain and general sensitivity in the same breast.

I have Googled it (I know I shouldn’t) because I was getting that gnawing pain in right shoulder blade that you can get with gallstones. Was told years ago by previous GP that I had gallstones and if it got unbearable, to go back to him.  It comes and goes but is not unbearable. So I did wonder if it could be referred pain due to this although I have never had it in the breast before.

I am worried in case something might have been missed at the clinic.

Does anyone else have or have had this in their breast?  Feel like I am on the worry train again.

Many thanks for reading.

Bassplayer

p.s. should have said that it doesn’t seem apparent - at the moment - whilst wearing a bra, which is when I am out (always take it off at home much more comfy, especially when hot) and have done this for years so can’t put it down to being bra-less!  And I am not small, D cup. 

Also the shoulder blade is niggling away most days. Nothing new for the gallstones but affecting the breast too???  Also played my double bass in public for the first time at the local Mon evening and didn’t notice any pains then…very confused. 

Have booked in with my GP but couldn’t get in until 17th July…if I should be worried, I can always pop along and see someone else at the surgery although I do feel more comfortable with my own GP.   

Bass player , why wait and worry? See another doctor, then you can get a good nights sleep. The clinic has cleared you once, but I do think you need some reassurance. X