Rozita, Call the doctor and if not satisfied with your answer seek another opinion. Hugs, FF
Yes Rozila, as Avrelia says, do not wait....may be nothing, butbest get it checked,
Ask someone for a second opinion, that will give you a rest of mind. Waiting will not be an option for me, do not wait as well.